Search results

1. Wookiee420

How to "pack up"and upload a game

i use MV so i can not tell you exactly, but just go into the help file and look for "distribution" should answer everything
  2. Wookiee420

I'm 22 and still live with parents

i moved out at 17, now at 33 i am back at home and have been for the past 1.5 years. life, sicknesses, and "friends" screwed me on that whole living away from home stuff and i had to come back....its not the end of the world, and if nothing else family is there to have your back.so dont worry...
  3. Wookiee420

Hey Introverts!!!!! Wanna D&D?

You need the free edition of Fantasy Grounds, basic knowledge of Savage Worlds, and be free on Tuesdays evenings. @Touchfuzzy you sound like you are bored with all your free time :p
  4. Wookiee420

Maru's MV Bits

Welcome back Maru!!!!!
  5. Wookiee420

How to update the Core scripts in my project folder?

when you add updated plugins to your project folder, you need to update them in the plugin manager by simply accessing them as if you are looking at the plugin info, it will automatically update here is a video if you need visual help
  6. Wookiee420

sorry you dont have time, maybe one day though :) and thank you :) @Oddball let me know in a PM if you want to play for sure, i will get you info
  7. Wookiee420

Exactly as @LaFlibuste said... @The Stranger check your messages
  8. Wookiee420

@The Stranger thats an easy fix, i can send you rules and a SUPER SIMPLE tutorial video and you can be ready by tuesday yourself
  9. Wookiee420

See it seems AMAZING, we are planning on starting on Tuesday night if you can join :)
  10. Wookiee420

I think those times work perfect, you would need discord(also free) for the chat, YES we do use the chat window in game but we also use that discord for voice (I'm sure you would want to hear me) and out of game. It is up to you on how you want to make your character, either before or during, I...
  11. Wookiee420

I saw an article the other day about the now defunct Holy Land USA Theme park. At one point the...

I saw an article the other day about the now defunct Holy Land USA Theme park. At one point the wrote, " This theme park was interned for all people, no matter their race or religion, anyone could find peace. The park closed in 1984, when Greco passed away."  Not a single person could understand...
  12. Wookiee420

@Oddballsounds interesting if you wanna join and run in this game you can, my rules are different but that doesnt meant you cannot play. @LaFlibuste forgot to mention, i start every session with a reminder of whats expected from the session...communication is key
  13. Wookiee420

@DissonantFrequencyI have multiple games of d&d going so i really want to do the Sky Pirates campaign and would love some people for a Tuesday or Saturday or Sunday. I believe a bard can work. @LaFlibuste i love walls of text it shows interest. I would love for you to join this game, and it...
  14. Wookiee420

but thats the fun
  15. Wookiee420

i'm sure you could work something like that out, and if  you go to their website its a free download as long as the GM has ultimate, which i do
  16. Wookiee420

I do not mind the non-introverts either, everyone is welcome! @mlogan i am new to some to Star wars and savage worlds too (dnd since high school), only way for us to learn is by doing. sessions can not only be as long as we want but as frequent too, i would love for 2-5 hour sessions. Also if...
  17. Wookiee420

That can be entertaining though
  18. Wookiee420

well its mountain time here, 6 pm, i could work out a game your early evening, if there are players
  19. Wookiee420

it is Fantasy Grounds, and we are talking now so our times match a little....When are you available?
  20. Wookiee420

So I recently got a program that makes it so we can play D&D or other table top RPGS at home through the magic of the interwebs at no cost to you. I myself am a HORRIBLE introvert and sometimes even the idea of going to the comic book store is off putting, therefore I obtained this. I would love...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98