Search results

1. Robin Hoot

Your favorite (discontinued) game?

Way too many to list but one I randomly remembered and wish there was a sequel was Eternal Darkness for Gamecube.
  2. Robin Hoot

Greatest Age of RPGs?

Mid-late 90s PS1 era to me.
  3. Robin Hoot

Bad Reputation of RPG Maker

@ChampX I was just answering a question asked to me. You are free to buy all the games you want, I will never tell you not to buy it because you are familiar with the engine or reprimand you for doing so. If I implied anywhere that everyone must think like me and do the same as I do, I...
  4. Robin Hoot

My reason is similar to Rixis, combined with the fact that with so many great RM made free games out there, it feels weird to spend money on paid ones. That isn't to say I look down on people who sells RPG Maker games or anything. And for the record, I bought RPG Maker (Ace and later MV)...
  5. Robin Hoot

It's silly imo. RPG Maker is a tool, and what it does depends entirely on the person using it. Though personally I would never spend money on an RPG Maker game, I have played plenty of good ones, and some of them became all time favorites.
  6. Robin Hoot

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss.
  7. Robin Hoot

which jRPGs were your "ideal" difficulty level?

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne for me.
  8. Robin Hoot

Personally I really hated it. Took most of the fun to me.

Personally I really hated it. Took most of the fun to me.
  9. Robin Hoot

Smash Ultimate Newcomers, who do YOU want???

Phoenix Wright!
  10. Robin Hoot

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

I'm here because the community is helpful and I learn a lot here. I use RPG Maker purely for the fun of it and have no intention of selling games. :smile:
  11. Robin Hoot

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

RPG Maker made games aren't worth buying.
  12. Robin Hoot

N.A.S.T.Y Extra Stats

Are you putting it on the state's tag? It worked for me.
  13. Robin Hoot

State Add/Remove Commands

Edit: I accidentally posted in the wrong thread.
  14. Robin Hoot

N.A.S.T.Y Extra Stats

Try using xstat.str, xstat.dex, etc.
  15. Robin Hoot

N.A.S.T.Y Extra Stats

Apologies, I meant to link the Ace version. It's been a long time since I moved over to MV and I can't find my old project but I simply made a blank state with onadd: xstat+1 and onremove: xstat-1. That way it adds the stat when you get the state and removes it after you lose it.
  16. Robin Hoot

N.A.S.T.Y Extra Stats

I used this script: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/state-add-remove-commands.51371/
  17. Robin Hoot

Your least favorite type of enemies in games?

Definitely the Malboro kind.
  18. Robin Hoot

Good RPGs made in RPG Maker?

Umbral Soul is my personal favorite.
  19. Robin Hoot

The Relationship Score (Bioware Style)

I disliked Dragon Age 2 a lot but I really enjoyed the way companion relationships work there. The old 'opposite of love is indifference' is especially true there.
  20. Robin Hoot

AN NA RA SU MA NA RA !

AN NA RA SU MA NA RA !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98