Search results

1. MyLordRobinson

Yanfly Battle Command List Help - Adding to Party Command Window

Requesting a bump to this thread.  Edit: Requesting thread be moved to RGSSx Script Support.
  2. MyLordRobinson

Yanfly Battle Command List Help - Adding to Party Command Window

Hello. I am currently using Yanfly's Battle Command List script for my VX Ace Project. I'm currently desiring to enter a custom command to the Party Command Window beginning at Line 145 of the script. I was curious if I was able to place a Skill Type within the Party Command Windows at...
  3. MyLordRobinson

Key Mapping

Hello. I'm having an issue mapping keys. I have a common event that's running on the default setting of "When L is Pressed....". I was curious if I could make a command that says when "Num 1 is Pressed...", "Num 2 is Pressed" etc. I understand that according to the default mapping "L" is the Q...
  4. MyLordRobinson

"Shakespearean" dialogue.

I think Final Fantasy XII did a great job with using European accents in characters.
  5. MyLordRobinson

Earthquakes - The First Signal [Updated 19/10/2015]

The standard dash is too slow. It feels like your walking speed is 2x slow and your dash is normal, but I could be wrong. With the "strong" comment, I don't take too kindly to be patronized. That being said, a new player may think that the skill they used is 'strong' on the target, indicating...
  6. MyLordRobinson

Earthquakes - The First Signal [Updated 19/10/2015]

A few things. I like your choice in music- especially your use of the RTP tracks.  Mapping within the house and the first town is a little sketchy. It may be wise to read up on Shift-mapping in order to get some of those edges to blend in. The church windows look like they're going to fall off...
  7. MyLordRobinson

Is it me or is the "horror" genre tag being abused on new indie games these days?

Resident Evil for PSX. The first zombie. That face has haunted my dreams since 1998.
  8. MyLordRobinson

What was your first RPG Game?

Breath of Fire III
  9. MyLordRobinson

What do you do besides RPG Maker?

Grad school for a masters in university administration.
  10. MyLordRobinson

Gears of Obscura

Debt. Debt collector. 
  11. MyLordRobinson

Need help on making image based choices

Your tutorial was for RPG Maker 2003, not VX Ace
  12. MyLordRobinson

Discuss: What do you do if you're Burned out?

I haven't updated my project or opened RMVXA since November.
  13. MyLordRobinson

Realm of Perpetual Guilds

Awful. 0/10 would not buy.
  14. MyLordRobinson

Worst Modern Games You've Played

The new Kim Kardashian game.
  15. MyLordRobinson

RTP-made games vs Games with Custom Assets - Fight!

So. Um, AAA games are made all the time with fresh, brand-new graphics that play like sheep. GTA IV comes to mind.
  16. MyLordRobinson

Oracle of Heroes series

These maps are generic, RTP vanilla style which could be nice if you added or changed anything. The music doesn't match the maps, your characters are bland and you don't seem to have a good grasp on advertising your products as your trailer lacks really any creativity or showcasing. It appears...
  17. MyLordRobinson

RTP-made games vs Games with Custom Assets - Fight!

When it comes to how the community feels about this, I believe that we need to get away from the mindset of we, as developers, are in a type of "competition" in how we use the vanilla program. Instead, we can be focusing more attention (especially on Development threads) on how we can make new...
  18. MyLordRobinson

What do you do as a Job?

I'm a graduate student who works at gamestop.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98