Search results

1. SilverDash

Silvers Skill Gems (Materia)

@benmitch465 Sorry this plugin needs a massive update due to the changes in RMMV over the years and since my plugins are 100% free and I'm rather busy lately with other projects, chances are not looking good for this plugin. You could try...
  2. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

@Kire I fixed it in v2.05 which I uploaded just now. I'm not using RPG Maker MV myself at the moment but I'll try to keep my scripts fixed and up2date but sadly due to this, some things go untested or unnoticed by me until someone reports it. So just keep reporting them.
  3. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

I'm sorry I don't understand the question.
  4. SilverDash

MechScape- "EARLY BIRD PRICE" IN EFFECT | DLC IN DEVELOPMENT

Thank you very much :smile: and good luck with your game.
  5. SilverDash

Skip Title Screen

Sorry, I missed this when upgrading the script. Pastebin is down right now so I'll post it here and update it in the new Master Demo. Note that if you upgrade from v1.00 --> v1.10 that you need to delete and and re-add it in your plugin manager because the parameters changed!
  6. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

Uploaded version 2.04: @e463gx That's intended because that game-variable is meant as a read-only variable for users who can't Javascript. I added that a long time ago upon request. You can't set the stamina through that variable. You'll have to use the plugin commands for that. The...
  7. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

If you set the variable to a number higher than 20 (MV by default comes only with 20), please make sure that you also have that many variables set in RPG Maker MV. To set it: Otherwise, nothing happens. I tested it here and it works fine for me when I set it to 30. You can test this by pressing...
  8. SilverDash

Item Log

Updated to version 1.11 - Bugfix: Game could crash when loading a game caused by the v1.10 upgrade.
  9. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

I uploaded a new version: 2.03: I added a new plugin command for you in version 2.03. I did this rather quickly and did not test it much so please let me know if there are any problems: 1. Fixed in version 2.03 2. Not a bug but intended. If you lower that parameter to 30 frames then you...
  10. SilverDash

Trouble With Saving Using Plugin

Okay it's fixed in version 2.02 now.
  11. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

Updated to version 2.02:
  12. SilverDash

Trouble With Saving Using Plugin

Shaz is right, please next time just post in my topic so I can get an automatic alert about it. Now I got the alert because Shaz mentioned me. I just tested it and yes, saving using my plugins is broken for the latest versions of my plugins (plural) and generates an error. I already located...
  13. SilverDash

Skip Title Screen

Indeed it appears that my Fullscreen script had a dumb bug with the parameter caused after upgrading the script (because strings are now automatically converted to booleans): SE.Params.Fullscreen.FullScreenIfTitleSkipped === 'true' // Should have been...
  14. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

Thanks that's all the info I need. My apologies. It appears that I forgot a line of code to initialize a very important variable (bug) and the error @MechScapeZH and @yeye on est la describe only occurs if you don't use any of my other plugins before this one. That's why it works in the Master...
  15. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

The first problem is likely that you HAVE to name the pastebin script "SE_DashStamina.js". I changed the download link from PasteBin --> Google Drive instead now to avoid this problem in the future. The second problem I don't understand. I assume that you enabled the script and that the...
  16. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

It works for me. Did you try out the master demo? Also when upgrading, did you remove the old plugin in the plugin manager before adding the new one?
  17. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

Oh I apparently accidentally deleted the license in v1.21 in the original post because normally I put it inside the script. I'll put it inside the script next time but for now here it is: License:
  18. SilverDash

I didn't know how to clear/reset it so I put in a dot :P

I didn't know how to clear/reset it so I put in a dot :P
  19. SilverDash

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98