Search results

1. Vox Novus

@[100859:@Poryg] I can't swim either in addition to not being able to ride a bike so I'm in the...

@[100859:@Poryg] I can't swim either in addition to not being able to ride a bike so I'm in the same position. Swim class was terrible in school. I basically just sat there in the water not doing anything because by highschool they didn't even bother really trying to teach you to do it anymore.
  2. Vox Novus

What are you experience with using a drawing tablet?

I have a small wacom intuous tablet; its a number of years old now though so its hardly the most recent release or anything. I found it really difficult to use at first and to be honest I still am not as comfortable drawing with it as I am on paper but I've improved a lot more using it with...
  3. Vox Novus

Oh, yeah! It is pretty awesome.

Oh, yeah! It is pretty awesome.
  4. Vox Novus

Did you stick a baseball card in the spokes to give it that cool sound; that's a major factor in...

Did you stick a baseball card in the spokes to give it that cool sound; that's a major factor in the enjoyment! I never learned to ride a bike myself; I guess I sort of regret I missed out on biking as a kid.
  5. Vox Novus

September Goals and Progress Thread

Quick post here to start out and since I'm a few days late. Want to keep my goals simple for this month; no major expectations just start making some nice progress. I started a character drawing I need to finish yet so that's what I'm working on immediately. As far as other potential goals I'd...
  6. Vox Novus

Nintendo shuts down Pokemon Essentials

I'm sort of surprised this didn't happen sooner to be honest. I don't know a lot about the pokemon fan-game community but tools like this or ripped resources have been around awhile in it right? Guess it just ended up attracting too much attention. I'm generally of the opinion that fan-game...
  7. Vox Novus

An eye, monster huh? Certainly a staple kind of creepy monster.

An eye, monster huh? Certainly a staple kind of creepy monster.
  8. Vox Novus

Ah, that's an interesting place for everything. Thanks for telling everyone.

Ah, that's an interesting place for everything. Thanks for telling everyone.
  9. Vox Novus

I hope the treatments help.

I hope the treatments help.
  10. Vox Novus

I do kind of like it in game like elder scrolls because you can loot whatever the enemy...

I do kind of like it in game like elder scrolls because you can loot whatever the enemy characters are wearing. It means depending on how you go about the world, killing an enemy that's scaled to have the next gear upgrade can net you an armor-set of the next tier.
  11. Vox Novus

Fair enough, if there is some sort of risk that seems reasonable. Hopefully you will be able to...

Fair enough, if there is some sort of risk that seems reasonable. Hopefully you will be able to travel in the future like you wanted.
  12. Vox Novus

Morning, has been okay so far for me. Working on drawing a character for my game. Some people...

Morning, has been okay so far for me. Working on drawing a character for my game. Some people have been working outside on the lines so internet got all wonky for a bit. Not sure what they were fixing. Sorry to hear it seems you'll be busy.
  13. Vox Novus

Nice.

Nice.
  14. Vox Novus

I worked at a landfill for awhile that also did recycling aspects, you'd be surprised some of...

I worked at a landfill for awhile that also did recycling aspects, you'd be surprised some of the things people get rid of. I could write a whole thing about all the stuff I found or saw.
  15. Vox Novus

Maybe a background image, for a battle-back or background. Inanimate things coming to life are...

Maybe a background image, for a battle-back or background. Inanimate things coming to life are always useful; let's regular objects turn into monsters for players to fight or flee from. I like Kes' idea as well.
  16. Vox Novus

Sorry to hear that. What went wrong?

Sorry to hear that. What went wrong?
  17. Vox Novus

Nice one, great for that sort of mysterious castle a group of adventurers might stumble upon.

Nice one, great for that sort of mysterious castle a group of adventurers might stumble upon.
  18. Vox Novus

Had a blast with that game, I played the ds one and the wii one (city folk was it) but I never...

Had a blast with that game, I played the ds one and the wii one (city folk was it) but I never quite spent as much time with those. KK Slider was the man, er dog-man.
  19. Vox Novus

Its not as recent, it was an igmc entry that placed (2014 was the year according to the game...

Its not as recent, it was an igmc entry that placed (2014 was the year according to the game page, I forget the years on some of them). I played the original contest version, it was quite polished to begin with. It ended up going commercial later at some point after the contest.
  20. Vox Novus

Have you played The Last Word? Its one I enjoyed quite a bit, wouldn't go so far to say best or...

Have you played The Last Word? Its one I enjoyed quite a bit, wouldn't go so far to say best or anything but its a really nice play that does some different things with combat and the characters have some goofy personalities.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio