Search results

1. Maus Merryjest

I'm not dead! I'm just very, very sneaky. *lurks*

I'm not dead! I'm just very, very sneaky. *lurks*
  2. Maus Merryjest

That is true. Although I have played a good number of VNs, I never really hanged around the...

That is true. Although I have played a good number of VNs, I never really hanged around the VN-centric communities, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to go. I'll have to up my research on that :)
  3. Maus Merryjest

I've been looking for help in hiring someone to develop a bit of extra functionality for the VN...

I've been looking for help in hiring someone to develop a bit of extra functionality for the VN engine (a light RPG system so you can make games in the vein of Loren: Amazon Princess) but I haven't quite found someone interested in it.
  4. Maus Merryjest

Is it me or is the community side of things kind of dead for the Visual Novel Maker?

Is it me or is the community side of things kind of dead for the Visual Novel Maker?
  5. Maus Merryjest

Game & Map Screenshots 9

I'm loving that screenshot! When might we be able to see demos for the project? :)
  6. Maus Merryjest

Orange "Move Character To"

@Hudell, I know you said you wouldn't change this plugin anymore, but I was wondering if there was a way to do what I need to do... I've employed this lovely plugin to simulate character paths, to give locations a sense of life instead of perpetually stuck characters. That being said...
  7. Maus Merryjest

Modified Leveling System: Ultima VI Style

It is absolutely perfect! Thank you very much. I put in a few twists to make it authentic to the Ultima series experience: It would have never been possible without your wonderful work :) Y no te preocupes, que mi idioma natal también es el Español. Saludos a la España... soy...
  8. Maus Merryjest

Obtain Level of ActorID

Thank you, it worked beautifully. You guys are the best!  :)
  9. Maus Merryjest

Thank yous so much, that would be great!  Keeping the characters from leveling up automatically was my biggest obstacle! 
  10. Maus Merryjest

Obtain Level of ActorID

Okay, so in my game I have eight potential players in the party. This is a work in progress, but I basically plan on disabling the auto-level function in order to replicate the Ultima style of leveling up, where players could accumulate XP and then meditate at one of the eight shrines of virtue...
  11. Maus Merryjest

I'm interested in an alternate system for leveling. It is based on the Ultima VI style of leveling: Level cap happens at level 8. Leveling up is not automatic. Instead, the character has to interact with a specific NPC (or shrine), which will effect the level-up.  Each NPC/Shrine raises...
  12. Maus Merryjest

[RELEASED] LeTBS 0.4

Thank you very much for creating this system- it's something I've been hoping to see for a while. I shall follow this with great interest!
  13. Maus Merryjest

Season Pass - DLC 3 Sneak Peek

I forgot the season pass was a thing. Time to break the piggy and throw money at you guys again :P The look is decidedly different from the RTP, but that is not a bad thing at all. It's nothing that a bit of color-correction on the RTP couldn't fix, though.
  14. Maus Merryjest

It's amazing how user-unfriendly the Generator is when it comes to adding new parts. I mean, who...

It's amazing how user-unfriendly the Generator is when it comes to adding new parts. I mean, who on earth ok'ed that design approach for something that's supposedly meant to be added on?
  15. Maus Merryjest

Ultima-Like NPC schedule in MV?

Yeah, that level of detail will always require some serious tedium and elbow grease, I think. Implementing some of the more basic tools into a plugin might help, but I don't really think there'd be a simple way. Just thinking about the complexity of it all makes me respect the pre-EA Origin...
  16. Maus Merryjest

I really love that idea. Sure, the plotting will be tedious, but the vitality something like that can bring to the game is totally worth it.  Thank you so much for this, if you have any more suggestions, I'm all ears.
  17. Maus Merryjest

I’m not entirely sure if there is a best practice for what I have in mind here, or whether this is the correct place to post this… let me tell you what I have in mind: I don’t know how many of you have ever played the Ultima games, but if you ever played Ultima VI, VII and VII part 2, you...
  18. Maus Merryjest

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

Considering the subscription list was enormously long and the user was listed as being around since 2014, we sort of were lulled into a certain sense of security. 
  19. Maus Merryjest

I disagree. What this man has done is simply unforgivable to artists and shows that he has absolutely no compunction in defrauding others. This is also not his first time doing it, which makes him a known thief and someone who will clearly do this without any conscience, until he gets...
  20. Maus Merryjest

If it had only been, literally, 40 minutes earlier. I kid you not, I sent this guy the cash, and 40 minutes later the thread went down and everything exploded. I have the worst timing ever.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio