Search results

1. hero_buddy

oh whoa, i get distracted by fire emblem heroes for a couple days, come back, and boom...

oh whoa, i get distracted by fire emblem heroes for a couple days, come back, and boom, everything is overhauled
  2. hero_buddy

oh yeah, that looks pretty dang neato

oh yeah, that looks pretty dang neato
  3. hero_buddy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELnTigiVAAAWic4?format=jpg&name=900x900 new desk with my new giant...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELnTigiVAAAWic4?format=jpg&name=900x900 new desk with my new giant tablet is a powerful combo!
  4. hero_buddy

Maru's MV Bits

if you want to use resources from a different RM, you need to own the license to that program.
  5. hero_buddy

What makes a good Isekai game? What to avoid?

an isekai game that i really enjoyed was aselia the eternal. the protagonist actually struggles, and even has to learn an entirely new language, since, surprise surprise, not everyone across the multiverse speaks japanese. it’s a pretty long VN SRPG, so it won’t be for everyone, but if you like...
  6. hero_buddy

Need a bit of help with parallax mapping

alright, my trusty tech guy boyfriend did a bit of troubleshooting for me, and he managed to fix it! turns out i needed to put an exclamation point before the file name, and i forgot to erase the grass like a silly lil goober. mods, can you close this thread since it's resolved?
  7. hero_buddy

it seems like it's available for $1. everything else i want to do can be done in the editor, it's just celianna's buildings i want to use. can those really be used as doodads? if so, i'd be willing to drop the one buck just to make my life a heck of a lot easier, because i really don't know...
  8. hero_buddy

New Releases: Fantasy Girl & Monster Girl Walking Sprites, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character

yeah, that's what i meant. sorry if it wasn't clear. it just feels weird if someone from the west uses japanese audio in their original english language game. sorry to anyone who likes those packs, but those are just my honest feelings, and it'd be lying to sugarcoat them. :kaoswt2:
  9. hero_buddy

New Releases: Fantasy Girl & Monster Girl Walking Sprites, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character

but if your main audience is full of english speakers, then why not go for english audio instead? english dubs these days are pretty high quality. honestly, i considered using those japanese packs for a second, but then cringed at the thought of me, someone who's N5 at best, using audio that a...
  10. hero_buddy

during the steam sale, i picked up celianna's fantastic buildings, and since i saw they were meant for parallax mapping, i wanted to try my hand at it, since i really do want to use these buildings... they're so nice :kaocry: i was following fallen lorelei's parallax mapping tutorial, with the...
  11. hero_buddy

when the free music you found suits your game more than the music you actually paid for...

when the free music you found suits your game more than the music you actually paid for...
  12. hero_buddy

hero_buddy arts!

some new stuff!
  13. hero_buddy

What's your target audience?

people who like character focused games, and people who like girl/girl romance. that's about it, really. i love writing characters and character interactions, and as a bisexual girl whose attraction falls about 95% to women, i want to make cute JRPGs that have yuri romance :kaoluv:
  14. hero_buddy

i really wish professional english voice actors would release a pack of common english phrases. not japanese voice actors speaking english, but actual native english voice actors speaking in english. it just seems silly to use japanese voices in your english game, unless you're some sort of next...
  15. hero_buddy

couldn't really tell ya, i only have experience drawing on graphics tablets.

couldn't really tell ya, i only have experience drawing on graphics tablets.
  16. hero_buddy

my new tablet draws so good ;_; i missed looking down at the screen while i draw so so so sooooo...

my new tablet draws so good ;_; i missed looking down at the screen while i draw so so so sooooo much!!!
  17. hero_buddy

my first drawing tablet was a cheapo $50 monoprice tablet, and it lasted me quite a while...

my first drawing tablet was a cheapo $50 monoprice tablet, and it lasted me quite a while. hopefully you get the same luck!
  18. hero_buddy

Draw This Again!

redid a two year old piece. mostly my style has just gotten more moe and i got better at drawing arms, lol.
  19. hero_buddy

Deaths in anime, gaming, and manga

i think that just may be the case. not to overshare, but after i hit 18, i went through a whole slew of bad experiences, which is about the time i started getting more emotional over media.
  20. hero_buddy

my huion kamvas gt-191 should be (hopefully) coming tomorrow!!! i'm so excited to have a working...

my huion kamvas gt-191 should be (hopefully) coming tomorrow!!! i'm so excited to have a working screen tablet again!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio