Search results

1. samkfj

I have my girl to thank for getting me into electroswing. It's a shame though--she hates that I...

I have my girl to thank for getting me into electroswing. It's a shame though--she hates that I showed her punk rock xD
  2. samkfj

Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
  3. samkfj

Perhaps the other $450 are in exposure.

Perhaps the other $450 are in exposure.
  4. samkfj

RMMV Bloom In Abyss | Crossfate Saga |

Yay! I can finally follow this! Great stuff! Looking forward to seeing more and playing ^_^
  5. samkfj

Heard of this settlement? It needs your help, let me mark it on your map for you.

Heard of this settlement? It needs your help, let me mark it on your map for you.
  6. samkfj

Unlucky for me... now I can't either.

Unlucky for me... now I can't either.
  7. samkfj

I haven't actually tried to reverse phone look up--I could try it. I like the mystery of this...

I haven't actually tried to reverse phone look up--I could try it. I like the mystery of this all to be honest xD it's just silly to me. Also--gosh @mlogan I've had that happen to me before... it's so uncomfortable. I am also incredibly bad with names.
  8. samkfj

Highly doubtful it's a scam--they call me by my nickname and first question they asked was if I...

Highly doubtful it's a scam--they call me by my nickname and first question they asked was if I still have that stupid jacket with all the patches on it. After a bit more talking--I've come to the conclusion this is someone I dated... but I don't know anyone that lives in Austin that I dated--at...
  9. samkfj

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person...

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
  10. samkfj

I thought we were pals, Shaz... why you gotta do this.

I thought we were pals, Shaz... why you gotta do this.
  11. samkfj

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Aye--am with him, bro! We're still with ya!
  12. samkfj

RMMV The Last Chronomancer (Version 1.0.11)

Looking good bro, keep it up! Stay Guld.
  13. samkfj

RMMV Run The Last True Symphony (V.280 In Development)

Hello everyone, it's been a little while--4 months. Crazy where time goes. Firstly, I want to say thanks to all my pals, followers and friends. Thanks to everyone that's supported me so far, and all new faces. Even if you just come in for a glance--I thank you. It means a lot to me. It keeps...
  14. samkfj

Happy new year!

Happy new year!
  15. samkfj

Small accomplishments all culminate toward something larger. Maybe not this year or next year...

Small accomplishments all culminate toward something larger. Maybe not this year or next year but it'll all lead somewhere. It's up to us to find it.
  16. samkfj

Was a good year I think. Could'a been better, could'a been a lot worse. See y'all in 2020.

Was a good year I think. Could'a been better, could'a been a lot worse. See y'all in 2020.
  17. samkfj

xD

xD
  18. samkfj

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  19. samkfj

I can only think of one person that would get that. You better not let me down.

I can only think of one person that would get that. You better not let me down.
  20. samkfj

The colors Duke, the colors!

The colors Duke, the colors!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio