Search results

1. Zack

Kids are the ultimate symbol of vulgarity. Whenever I see a kid, the first thing that goes...

Kids are the ultimate symbol of vulgarity. Whenever I see a kid, the first thing that goes through my mind is: Ewwww they had sex!
  2. Zack

Zack's Resource Hole (Accepting Requests) READ RULES

Since there isn't any blood animation in in the RTP, I can't.
  3. Zack

Here you go. The blue marble is under the checkerboard tile if you cant find it.
  4. Zack

*dies*

*dies*
  5. Zack

Character Art

Umm.....Is this place still open?
  6. Zack

Weirdest Thing that could happen (or happened) in a video game.

You are a general in the English army. It is 1300. Everyone all over the world talks about an evil warrior who ransacks villages and rapes wives. You set out on a quest to fight the evil warrior. The evil warrior's location is not known, so you head to Italy to get information. Upon...
  7. Zack

God I finally got my laptop back from the airport. THANKS OBAMA- I mean airport security.

God I finally got my laptop back from the airport. THANKS OBAMA- I mean airport security.
  8. Zack

You probably shouldn't be using a computer while deep-sea diving. If you stay distracted for too...

You probably shouldn't be using a computer while deep-sea diving. If you stay distracted for too long, you might start to sink back to the bottom. That kind of pressure on your body is never good. Even worse, you might fry up your system.
  9. Zack

Try monkeys that have been dead long enough for rigamortis to set in then being used as puppets...

Try monkeys that have been dead long enough for rigamortis to set in then being used as puppets by developmentally disabled scarecrows on LSD and pot.
  10. Zack

Who writes the Redbull commercials nowadays. I mean, my god.

Who writes the Redbull commercials nowadays. I mean, my god.
  11. Zack

What was your main reason for making an RPG game?

Honestly, just because I thought it would be fun and nowadays the greater number of RPGs suck. Sooooo....
  12. Zack

Community Spotlight

I wasn't suggesting something that changed every other day, I was suggesting a one week window for a game. I probably should've explained this better from the start, but this would only be one paragraph that basically summarizes what the game stands for. It would display one screenshot, and a...
  13. Zack

Game & Map Screenshots 3

@ Chaos Avian      I like the concept of the place and all, but to be a proper town, it needs to be much bigger than that. The town itself looks like its only about twelve residences strong, which would barely even account for a village. There is one shop that only sells weapons, so towsnfolk...
  14. Zack

Character Art

*Snip*
  15. Zack

The farmers were a bit slow and they poured the water directly on the plant, so not much...

The farmers were a bit slow and they poured the water directly on the plant, so not much actually reached the roots. Maybe next year.
  16. Zack

Dear god, google play people are out of control lately. It's up to us to rectify the situation...

Dear god, google play people are out of control lately. It's up to us to rectify the situation. *Poisons water supply of google play*
  17. Zack

"Every Pokemon game is the same." *sees Pokemon X and Y* "OH MY GOD IT'S REVOLUTIONARY"...

"Every Pokemon game is the same." *sees Pokemon X and Y* "OH MY GOD IT'S REVOLUTIONARY" *opens wallet*
  18. Zack

Community Spotlight

True, but a game is only review every month at best if even that. I was mostly suggesting a "Hey, check this out!" kind of thing, not a full-blown review.
  19. Zack

I only do simple edits and recolors. I cannot completely change the material the tower is made from.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio