Search results

1. Jericho Swain

Best way to create multiple endings ?

Hi what is the best way to create multiple endings ? Of course I want this to be done according to the choices the player makes in the game. So I was thinking about doing switches but I read that having a lot of switches on can slow down the game so I want to know what is the best way you all...
  2. Jericho Swain

Game Character Hub Important Question !

Looking at the screenshots from Game Character Hub, It seems that you can only create "walking sprites" am I correct? What I really want to know is that can Game Character Hub create sprites that are performing other actions other than "walking ?" Also if it does then does the program have it by...
  3. Jericho Swain

Fairy Tail: The 4th Generation

Synopses With all members of the Magic Councel dead, Tartarus was able to activate the magical weapon code named F.A.C.E. With it's ability to absorb all magic from very land itself, Tartarus was unstoppable. One by one each guild fell to the hands of Tartarus. The era of  wizards quickly came...
  4. Jericho Swain

How do I post ?

I have a completed game and I cant seem to figure out how people post pictures on their game post and make it look professional and such. Can I please get some help? I am dying to release my game. Thanks!
  5. Jericho Swain

How to turn off Random Encounters?

How do I turn off Random Encounters? Is there a script because I cant seem to find it :(
  6. Jericho Swain

How to Change Animation with a Skill ?

How Do I change an animation using a skill? What I want to do is that I want my battler to use a skill that changes the regular Attack Animation. Lets say My batter uses [Fire Weapon] (adds Fire attribute to regular Attack) When I choose to Attack an enemy I want the regular attack animation...
  7. Jericho Swain

How do I Seal the Item command?

How do I seal the Item command from the Battle menu ?
  8. Jericho Swain

How do I Change the Attack Animation for 5 turns?

How do I change the attack animation for just 5 turns? I think this will require a script but I want my character to use a skill and it will replace the normal attack animation for 5 turns.
  9. Jericho Swain

My Computer Crashed and Well...

Well I was working on VX Ace and then my computer suddenly crashed with the blue screen coming up saying Your computer has an unexpected error and after I was able to start my computer back up again. I can't open my VX file anymore. It says Unexpected File Format. Is there any hope left or have...
  10. Jericho Swain

Parallax Background Help

Please take a look at my screen shot. The Parallax background doesn't go quite well with what I have in the editor and the actual game. Please tell me how to fix this. Thank You!
  11. Jericho Swain

Game Map Line 163 Error

Well whenever I am transitioning into a different map I get this error ( I have attached the file) Please Help :( This is sad very very sad...
  12. Jericho Swain

How do I change the main character?

How do I change the main character? I want to start my game with the main character being a kid then later change him into a different sprite.
  13. Jericho Swain

How do I make a cutscene that runs by itself?

How do I make a cutscene that runs by itself? What I mean by this, is that the Show Text in the Event Commands only continues if the player presses [Enter] after a character speaks. Now I want to know is how do I make the text/conversation continue without the player actually pressing [Enter] so...
  14. Jericho Swain

How do I Disable Save for the whole game?

How do I disable the save feature for the whole game? I don't want to Change Save Access: Disable for every map I make.
  15. Jericho Swain

How to do I do "Change Transparency" ?

I know what the Change Transparency option does in the Event Commands window but its just that when I'm making a cut scene and I do Change Transparency to ON, the new map will still show my main lead then it will make the main lead disappear thus Change Transparency is ON. What I need help is...
  16. Jericho Swain

Change Main Menu Sound

Hi is there a script that allows me the change the Main Menu sounds ? I want to change the sounds when I move my cursor up and down the New Game, Continue, and End Game.
  17. Jericho Swain

Tutorial: How do I do P Path ?

How do I do P Path ? I read that I need to run the console....I don't understand....How do I do P Path ? Please Help thanks !
  18. Jericho Swain

Looking for Japanese Font

Hi I am looking for a Japanese Font. Any font would be fine but if I received a variety that would be nice. I can't seem to find where to download Japanese fonts. Thanks!
  19. Jericho Swain

Can I get a Faceset for this Character ? :D

Can I get a faceset for this character ? Thank You :D
  20. Jericho Swain

Looking for a Creative "BattleStart" Script or IMG or Both

Hi I'm looking for a script or image that would make my "Battle Start" (which is the default) a little more fancier. Something like Final Fantasy 10 or 10-2 is nice but I'm up for anything atm so please help :D Thanks! 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio