Search results

1. aniaaous

Oh man I was so stressed to launch my android demo It looks like it turned out fine when testing...

Oh man I was so stressed to launch my android demo It looks like it turned out fine when testing with play testers dayum its such a good feel :kaoangry:
  2. aniaaous

:D

:D
  3. aniaaous

I don't know where to put my self in my demo credits like rly ? directed by aniaaous ? i didn't...

I don't know where to put my self in my demo credits like rly ? directed by aniaaous ? i didn't made a single pixel or code .-.
  4. aniaaous

Milk ?

Milk ?
  5. aniaaous

Hell yea xD

Hell yea xD
  6. aniaaous

[IMG]

7. aniaaous

How to intensifier the blur in the battel backgournd

So i really don't want to use battelbacks i kinda like the blur is there anyway to intensifier it ? like make it stronger ?!
  8. aniaaous

exporting to android

i dont understand how it makes a problem its just the folder where i deploy the game files ? when i export i export with android studio. i'm sorry if it sounds dumb but can you explain ? i will try to change the deploy folder anyway and see ^^ EDIT: Solved the problem it seems that i had to...
  9. aniaaous

exporting to android

hi to all i'm having a very annoying and weird problem when i export to android when i export its says failed to load some files while i have them in the www directory with the same capital later and all ? for those that succeed exporting to android any tip ? did that alredy happen ?
  10. aniaaous

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

hi so im having this problem can anyone tell me how to fix this ? i already have this file in the directory and even when i change its name or capital later it still fails to load can anyone help me ? knowing that this is file is plugin dependent and i cant rly change its name
  11. aniaaous

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

12. aniaaous

I feel you man I have been suffering from a steppage since a month now :p

I feel you man I have been suffering from a steppage since a month now :p
  13. aniaaous

MOG engine + yanfly's animated SV enemies trouble

i'm having the same problem any solutions ? @Lyseth
  14. aniaaous

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

I hope I'm not getting banned for the weed xD (left)
  15. aniaaous

I need to work more than 2h on my game every day :')

I need to work more than 2h on my game every day :')
  16. aniaaous

HELP with in game info

i kind need help on how to display tips or just random info to the player like "x joind the group " or " you can do x by doing x " i was thinking about making the screen background blury and make the text in blue with a bigger size but i have no idea how to make so your help would be very...
  17. aniaaous

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

you did ! thanks alot ^^ <3
  18. aniaaous

sv_weapons

hi all ! how i'm i supposed to change trp weapons ?! i want to use this https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/whtdragons-joke-weapons-now-with-regular-weapons-too.59777/
  19. aniaaous

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

i'm sorry i'm not allowed to ask this but how i'm i suposed to use this ? overwrite the rtp weapons with photoshop ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio