Search results

1. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Removing Menu Options mv

I would like to know how to disable the menu of the game, I know that it is possible to tweak the confugurations of the Js file, however I have no programming experience.
  2. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

https://tkool.jp/lngmv/download/03.html
  3. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

It's working perfectly now, it was just updating the program!
  4. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

I did everything right, it is not reproducing BGM and video (mp4)
  5. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Hello, how do I post a post to advertise my game project?

Hello, how do I post a post to advertise my game project?
  6. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

TrueClash's Armory

Very good.
  7. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

OH! RPG!

Buying the game are the DLCs free?
  8. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

SE no reproduce in APK game - XDK Intel

I use the Intel XDK program and convert my project to apk, the audio SE is not reproduced, could you tell me why it does not work?
  9. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

SE no reproduce in APK game - XDK Intel

I use plug in from the StudioMoghunter. * In the Intel XDK program I convert my project to apk: I am facing a problem with the reproduction BGM of the game, once it gets to the title screen, BGM does nott start until i click on the title screen to have it started, during BGM reproduction...
  10. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Sorry

Sorry
  11. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Audio Problems with XDK

My problem is that BGM does not play on the title screen, I have to click to play, i use plug in from the StudioMoghunter. It also does not work in my cell, when you start playing BGM in the game and SE disappears all is muted.
  12. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Missing Audio file that doesn't exist

Meu problema é que BGM não jogar na tela de título, eu tenho que clicar para jogar, use plug-in do StudioMoghunter, ele também não funciona. Mi problema es que la música de fondo no se reproduce en la pantalla de título, tengo que hacer clic para jugar, utilizar el enchufe en el...
  13. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Mobile BGM won't load until I touch screen or tap , Title screen

I'm facing the same problem, can anyone help?
  14. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Your Experience with Mobile Deployment

Very good to your Faytless answer, thank you for sharing your incredible information, your knowledge is incredible. * I use the Intel XDK program and convert my project to apk, the audio SE is not reproduced, could you tell me why it does not work? * Is there an audio collision? how to solve...
  15. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Sounds Effects and BGM Issue Android Export

I have this same problem, BGM works, but the SE does not work, somebody help me please!
  16. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Galv's Cam Control

Amazing, thank you
  17. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Kovak's RTP Edits

Obrigado
  18. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Fort and Tower Battleback Recolors

Excellent!!! Good idea, could do more?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio