Search results

1. Zortik

Struggle

Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words and it was an exceptionally pleasant surprise to get this notification. I hope that you're having a great day today and wanted to let you know that your comment certainly improved my day! I'm working on writing modules and designing dungeons for D&D...
  2. Zortik

@Shaz She was born 6 hours before the post was made. :) @amaSenpai No planning. When we were...

@Shaz She was born 6 hours before the post was made. :) @amaSenpai No planning. When we were told the due date (which was also identical to our other daughter) we laughed and face palmed.
  3. Zortik

Don't search for motivation. Honestly. Practice diligence. Create a good habit that creates...

Don't search for motivation. Honestly. Practice diligence. Create a good habit that creates productivity and let the motivation enhance your efforts :). Sit down and make a game plan (Schedule) for you to do some work. Make them small tasks that you can achieve each day and thus "cross them...
  4. Zortik

<Plays new party member music> Celebrating the day as my 2nd daughter was born not so long ago...

<Plays new party member music> Celebrating the day as my 2nd daughter was born not so long ago!! On the same day my first daughter was born no less! :3
  5. Zortik

Most of the time someone will "initiate" belittling themselves in the hope of creating empathy...

Most of the time someone will "initiate" belittling themselves in the hope of creating empathy for themselves. It's used as a means to break the ice, fish for a compliment, or to create leverage for a follow up point they want to make later. Check the body language if you can and give those...
  6. Zortik

I've got a Wii U that can use a little TLC. So, I'll take you up on the offer if you're willing.

I've got a Wii U that can use a little TLC. So, I'll take you up on the offer if you're willing.
  7. Zortik

The Second Act

@amaSenpai I was hoping to make a big post with the secondary tidbits of art. However, the other artwork will not be coming forth and so I'm back to the drawing board for that. I'm glad that you think so highly of the map, it was a terrible outline from me that somehow turned into that...
  8. Zortik

What a wacky, crappy and stressful month it's been!. I've got a bunch of notifications and...

What a wacky, crappy and stressful month it's been!. I've got a bunch of notifications and personal messages to catch up on and I'm gonna feel like Rikifive when I catch up on the "introductions" section. So many welcomes and hellos to send out!
  9. Zortik

Yep, got a minute to finally look over and read some intro posts and respond. All done though...

Yep, got a minute to finally look over and read some intro posts and respond. All done though, it's late and sleep is calling.
  10. Zortik

An Introduction Draws Near! Command?

Heya, welcome to the forums :)  I hope RPG Maker continues to work as a solid medium for your artistic outlets.
  11. Zortik

I don't know how I got here, but I'm glad I did :)

Heya, welcome to the forums. :)
  12. Zortik

helloooo

Heya, welcome to the forums. Hope you have a fun time here.
  13. Zortik

Hello!

Heya, welcome to the forums. Good luck with your project.
  14. Zortik

Probably Should Say Hi

Heya, welcome to the forums :)
  15. Zortik

Greetings and salutations

Heya, welcome to the forums. No idea where to find hats, but you can try to ask in resource requests for something.
  16. Zortik

returning user looking to join a team

Heya, welcome to the forums. You're TLDR is longer than your post and that amuses me :3
  17. Zortik

Hello ^^

Heya, late welcome to the forums. Hope you've been enjoying playing around with MV.
  18. Zortik

The Werewolf Game (END)

Thank you so much for this consideration. I actually just got home from reporting in from my last post (nearly 22 hours ago...). I couldn't do this game the justice it deserved and I was actually forced to play in an RP manner that I didn't have in mind. (The coward / accuser). Originally, I...
  19. Zortik

Werewolf Game (Day 3)

(OOC no idea either. Also #offline things did not go well with the Disaster Recovery. So, my weekend just went kaplooey. Got to head back into the office. Cheers.)
  20. Zortik

Werewolf Game (Day 3)

(Alrighty! I've got about 2 more hours before I need to call into the DR team and make sure everything is going smoothly. If so, I get to chill out until tomorrow. If not, then I may be unable to respond. While I can't RP it out. My character is trying to figure out who those three were...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio