Search results

1. Zack Phoenix

Move Camera with Mouse

This is gonna be essential for any game using one of the tactical combat plugins! And just super useful all around. Thanks!
  2. Zack Phoenix

Dynamic music plugin for MV?

I second this. Dynamic music is an amazing feature that can really elevate a game's sound design. Games like Monkey Island and Banjo Kazooie did this for example. A simple plugin to switch between songs without starting from the beginning would be awesome.
  3. Zack Phoenix

Skills behave differently against certain enemies

I was planning to use Action Sequences anyway so this seems to be the best way to do it. Thank you very much BlackGoldSaw
  4. Zack Phoenix

Thanks guys, I wasn't aware of that formula! That'll do exactly what I need. edit: Is it possible to put damage calculated by a formula into the common event? I need the damage to apply after the common event passes, if I put it into the skill formula, it applies right before.
  5. Zack Phoenix

I'm looking for some input here because my game uses a combat system that involves physical and verbal attacks. If, say, the skill "Insult" is being used, enemy A is gonna answer with one message while enemy B is gonna answer with another. (a bit like in Undertale if you're familiar with that...
  6. Zack Phoenix

Tonbi's material factory

Nice work on these Tonbi! Loving them!
  7. Zack Phoenix

Skill Trees System

This looks great. I have been looking for a nice, simple skill tree plugin forever, thank you very much for your work!
  8. Zack Phoenix

NPC Dialogue Shop

This looks great! A neat way to make shops and NPCs feel unique. Thanks for the great plugin! Oh, I would also be really interested in the request made by @Guardinthena to add different pictures for the shopkeeper when you buy, take too long etc. , that would give the shopkeepers even more...
  9. Zack Phoenix

Navash Flat Value Gauge Sections (YEP_SectionedGauges Addon)

Great plugin, thanks! This is what gauge sections are supposed to be there for! I have seen this in League of Legends and it's a great way to tell the difference in HP at first glance even though the gauge itself is the same size.
  10. Zack Phoenix

Stat Polygon

This is so simple yet so awesome and helps to show players information in a way that lets them immediately distinguish strengths and weaknesses. This would be awesome for element resistances etc. too! Thanks and great job! Edit: I do seem to have a problem. Showing the stats on level 1 seems...
  11. Zack Phoenix

Override Database Name

Very, very useful and I will definitely make use of this handy little plugin.
  12. Zack Phoenix

Small change in Galv's Magic Shards

You looking into this even though you're quite busy means a lot, thank you very much Galv. This thread can be closed now
  13. Zack Phoenix

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

Amazing work, Avy! I now officially adore your icons AND sprites. I'm not a big horse and/or dog fan but for a medieval RPG it is sure handy to have some diversity when it comes to those. You were asking for some suggestions a few pages back so I thought maybe we could all need more diverse...
  14. Zack Phoenix

Dragon Age-style crafting?

I totally understand - I wouldn't be able to make a call either. But you could head to the commercial section where people offer their services for a price and see what this sort of request usually costs :rwink:
  15. Zack Phoenix

Maybe it's best to try out the demo that Galv provided. There you can see how they work - they're notetagged armors and weapons. So yeah, they're items that you equip into certain slots.
  16. Zack Phoenix

Dragon Age-style crafting?

Maybe coders would be more willing to try for some sort of compensation.
  17. Zack Phoenix

So unfortunately adding the term in line 960 didn't change anything. Any other ideas? I would be thankful for anyone's help.
  18. Zack Phoenix

I contacted Galv beforehand and sadly, he doesn't have the time to look into it himself. Shards are items, weapon or armors that you define as such via notetags. They can then be equipped into the slots in the magic shards scene. Since they can teach skills upon equipping (or upon placing...
  19. Zack Phoenix

Hey fellow makers, I need your help with a small code change! In Galv's Magic Shards plugins, in the menu where you equip the shards, you see all the shards you can equip but also the ones you CAN'T equip - these are greyed out. I, however, need only the equippable ones to be visible and the...
  20. Zack Phoenix

Custom Window Skin (RMMV)

Woops, my bad... :T

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio