Search results

1. OnslaughtSupply

RMMV Hawk 51

WARNING: GAME CONTAINS MILD LANGUAGE AND CRUDE HUMOR SECTION A: SYNOPSIS Reviews: IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD FOR FREE ON ITCH.IO Instructions Planned Updates:
  2. OnslaughtSupply

Are Scripts/Plugins sign of quality?

The only reason you should be using scripts and plugins is when you can't make the engine do what you want it to do. It doesn't make it any better but just gives you more tools to achieve your goal. What you do with that determines if the game is good or bad. So no, plugins and scripts don't...
  3. OnslaughtSupply

Mythos: Reawakening

What does this mean for mythos then? Hiatus?
  4. OnslaughtSupply

Looking for plugin for MV

Home works guest follower I think does this
  5. OnslaughtSupply

Nope

Nope
  6. OnslaughtSupply

I know right, I think I screwed up bro. I ain't going to the stores today. Might be a frito pie...

I know right, I think I screwed up bro. I ain't going to the stores today. Might be a frito pie kinda day
  7. OnslaughtSupply

Mmm fried spam sliced all thin and crispy is giving me flashbacks to being a bachelor again bro...

Mmm fried spam sliced all thin and crispy is giving me flashbacks to being a bachelor again bro. And the only time canned chili is acceptable in Texas is with hot dogs. You don't waste good chili on hot dogs
  8. OnslaughtSupply

Did you get driver's license?

12 illegally and 16 legal but I'm old now lol. I never understood why some people put that off. Like most things it's just another skill to have. I mean I guess like in new York or something where it's just easier to walk. Out here in the boonies you have to drive everywhere.
  9. OnslaughtSupply

Humble RPG Dev Bundle

I own most of the hand painted top down toilets and they're really really good looking but not even remotely sized to any rpg maker as with most of the assets listed in the lower priced packs. A little elbow grease and you can get it working though.
  10. OnslaughtSupply

I know right, welcome to the dark side.

I know right, welcome to the dark side.
  11. OnslaughtSupply

Its weird it took them forever to get an official dark theme. I have used gimp for years too and...

Its weird it took them forever to get an official dark theme. I have used gimp for years too and going back and forth from other programs was always an eye strain.
  12. OnslaughtSupply

Now to get gmic for 2.10, lack of dark theme was my only complaint with gimp 2.8.

Now to get gmic for 2.10, lack of dark theme was my only complaint with gimp 2.8.
  13. OnslaughtSupply

Ahhh.. dark theme on gimp is like candy to my eyes.

Ahhh.. dark theme on gimp is like candy to my eyes.
  14. OnslaughtSupply

Just realized gimp is updated to 2.10 I've been rocking 2.8 for so long I didn't notice...

Just realized gimp is updated to 2.10 I've been rocking 2.8 for so long I didn't notice. Updating now.
  15. OnslaughtSupply

Olivia Switching to Paid Plugins

@punchybot To be honest, her hosting on itch makes me think at some point monetization was considered, I mean most people just host on their own website or dropbox, at some point. So maybe her switch was inevitable. But when someone calls you names, just ignore them, am I the only person who has...
  16. OnslaughtSupply

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

I think I'm dropping out of the contest unless something really wonderful happens IRL. Too many IRL issues going on to really continue, which is a total bummer. I wish everyone a bug free entry, good luck, and happy game making!
  17. OnslaughtSupply

@LTN Games if you release something and don't want to maintain it, that's fine, that's your prerogative, you have completely missed the point. The point is, it's still a product. And charging for plugins is also fine, like I said, it's her business. The point I was trying to make is that when...
  18. OnslaughtSupply

@LTN Games No I believe it's her business, she can do whatever she wants to, but to announce it publicly and then get upset that the public sucks well... I think you can see where I am going with this. It's just silly and unfortunate. Like I said, I for one won't be checking it out because I...
  19. OnslaughtSupply

Personally, I think some of the confusion from not understanding the plugin, feature requests, false bug reports came from the demo being behind a paywall which limited how many people bought it versus downloading just the plugin when it was free. Demos for plugins are great, look at galv and...
  20. OnslaughtSupply

BGS won't stop

@Shaz but that way usually makes it sound jarring specifically on slow computers. I usually put a quick fade out bgm/bgs in my transfer event, but as a common event so if you have to change it, it changes all of them for continuity.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio