Search results

1. Flanxei

Reminds me of the lower part of Gemini Man's stage from Mega Man 3.

Reminds me of the lower part of Gemini Man's stage from Mega Man 3.
  2. Flanxei

Help with Galv's zoom plugin

@The_switchify I don't personally have any experience with Galv's zoom plugin, but I can recommend MBS - Map Zoom. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mbs-map-zoom.48267/ It should Be what you are looking for.
  3. Flanxei

Navash Sketchpad

@Indsh I'm running on 1.6.2. Are you running any plugins that alter how the game handles saving? Thats my only guess as to why its happening, since on a fresh project no issues occur.
  4. Flanxei

Navash Sketchpad

Okay so, I tested this on a fresh project with no plugins, and then I tested it on a project of mine that has multiple plugins. With a new project, I had no problems saving. On my personal project, I got about 6 or 7 errors trying to save. It would seem Yanfly's core engine, and Save core...
  5. Flanxei

Theo - Screenshake

Yo, thank you so much! I guess my skills at searching google stinks for screen shaking plugins, but I am very glad I found this one! I always found the default screen shaking very lacking. Thank you again! Edit: Any chance you can make this compatible with MBS - Map Zoom?
  6. Flanxei

Animated busts and picture based animations.

Combining this with some voice acting scenes are gonna breath more life into my busts! Thanks!
  7. Flanxei

Navash Sketchpad

This seems like it would be awesome to use as like a in-game memo pad to leave reminders for yourself. Gonna try this out for sure, so thanks!
  8. Flanxei

Black Sci-fi-ish Window Skin

I'm a sci-fi addict, so im totally grabbing this! Thank you for sharing! :3
  9. Flanxei

Rubescen's Tiles and Sprites (updated July 2019)

That greenie thing would scare the crap out of me if I walked up to it in a dark room. I would confuse its appendages for actual vines until I saw what it was connected too. All the tiles seem perfect for a foreign planet or a pocket void deminsion!
  10. Flanxei

Framed Pictures for rpg mv

Would love to see more! What you have here though are very pretty to look at!
  11. Flanxei

What is your all-time favorite Pokemon?

Im gonna have to say, Alakazam. Not only does it pack a wallop in terms of special attack, but it has those awesome dual spoons! I try to pick up an Abra everytime I play a pokemon game, it just never fails.
  12. Flanxei

Do you listen to music while you work on your games?

I tend to only listen to music when mapping or writing dialogue. It has to be purely instrumental though, as anything with vocals distracts me from my train of thought.
  13. Flanxei

Stand tall - A list for tall MV Sprites

I was very blessed to have found this, and the different variations help me out a ton when making my own custom tall sprites! Thanks!
  14. Flanxei

Maru's MV Bits

I really love the Sci-fi tiles, so thank you!
  15. Flanxei

Hirion - Swim

Would the custom graphic part still work correctly with something like Galv's MV Character Frames?
  16. Flanxei

Lag spikes after battle

Hiya, So my problem is that after battles in MV, transitioning to menus and battles creates some kind of laggy delay. I have tested this with a project using plugins and a fresh project without plugins. Everything is up to date using Rpg Maker MV 1.5.1. The delay itself is maybe a second or two...
  17. Flanxei

Rpg Maker MV - Doberman Sprite Sheet(Request)

Hello and thank you for the time you took to look over my request. I am requesting for a standard 4 directional walking sheet of a doberman for Rpg Maker MV. I am looking for something slightly bigger than the normal sized animals since my character sizes are not chibi. I will attach some...
  18. Flanxei

Is there a script call or switch to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode?

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/58989-fullscreen-toggle-option-add-fullscreen-to-your-options-menu/ Pretty sure thats what you're looking for.  Edit: Just overlooked the part where you didnt want a script. Sorry about that. :(
  19. Flanxei

yanfly animated SV help

I can see that your SVenemy plugin is up to date, but what about your core engine and battle core plugins? Also, do you have MV updated as well?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio