Search results

1. Nod Narb

SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

I'm at work, I'll be doing this tonight midnight as soon as I get home! Thank you much!! So I tried it and it still didn't work. I had to copy all my files to a new project and reset up all my switches and variables and plugins. After getting my game back in line, in the new project, I tried...
  2. Nod Narb

Yup. Everything is in the correct file. Names of files are spelled correctly. I'm thinking it has to be something with a plugin conflict. You can see my plugins in my original post. I'm getting so frustrated with this. 
  3. Nod Narb

I went ahead a cleared all my img folders out to the original starting folders. I saved the new sideview battlers into the sv_actors folder, put the tags in the enemy notes and now when testing in the troops page, I'm getting a: Type Error Cannot read property 'bitmap' of undefined...
  4. Nod Narb

Getting a TypeError: Cannot read property 'index' of indefined That's with Battle testing it int he troops menu as well as in game when the encounter pops up. Any help?
  5. Nod Narb

Android/iOS - (TL:DR) Converting your project using the MANUAL METHOD

Attached is a word document that spells it out. I have screenshots and the two links i used to help me (Youtube and Intel)
  6. Nod Narb

Android/iOS - (TL:DR) Converting your project using the MANUAL METHOD

Deployment for iOS using OpenSSL, Apple Developer and Intel XDK: I finally just got this done last night using Intel XDK, Apple Developer and OpenSSL. I'll be posting screenshots along with the YouTube video I used as a guide. I'll do this over the weekend since it's going to be a long one...
  7. Nod Narb

MV Guides - How to make a Character Creation System with Events!

I figured out how to do this. Download Yanfly's Message Core then insert the code from the site based on what you want. You can see what I did in my text box. It shows the randomly chosen human/elf/job picture of the actor that's associated with the players choice. Yay!
  8. Nod Narb

I am having an issue where in my hero is talking and I don't know how to pull the character face up for the chat window. I can manually set it, but when I play the game, it wont reset to a different character if someone chooses one.
  9. Nod Narb

If you change it to \P[1] it will always use the name of the first party member. As long as you make the first party member the playable character, this solves that issue.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio