I'm at work, I'll be doing this tonight midnight as soon as I get home! Thank you much!!
So I tried it and it still didn't work. I had to copy all my files to a new project and reset up all my switches and variables and plugins. After getting my game back in line, in the new project, I tried...
Yup. Everything is in the correct file. Names of files are spelled correctly. I'm thinking it has to be something with a plugin conflict. You can see my plugins in my original post. I'm getting so frustrated with this.
I went ahead a cleared all my img folders out to the original starting folders. I saved the new sideview battlers into the sv_actors folder, put the tags in the enemy notes and now when testing in the troops page, I'm getting a:
Cannot read property 'bitmap' of undefined...
Deployment for iOS using OpenSSL, Apple Developer and Intel XDK:
I finally just got this done last night using Intel XDK, Apple Developer and OpenSSL. I'll be posting screenshots along with the YouTube video I used as a guide. I'll do this over the weekend since it's going to be a long one...
I figured out how to do this. Download Yanfly's Message Core then insert the code from the site based on what you want. You can see what I did in my text box. It shows the randomly chosen human/elf/job picture of the actor that's associated with the players choice. Yay!
I am having an issue where in my hero is talking and I don't know how to pull the character face up for the chat window. I can manually set it, but when I play the game, it wont reset to a different character if someone chooses one.