Search results

1. Kistulot

Turning who was targeted into a game variable

I felt a little presumptuous asking for that, but this feels like it opens so many possibilities, so I really appreciated it! Thank you again for helping with this so quickly. The way I misspoke feels like it could be used for a lot of interesting functionality, too! And no worry about...
  2. Kistulot

Wow, thanks both of you for the quick responses, that was really great and deeply appreciated! :) The plugin does 99% of what I was thinking, I just realized that for enemies I had in mind something a little bit different which I did not say - but this functionality actually adds a heck of a...
  3. Kistulot

Hello everyone! I apologize if this was answered elsewhere. I did try to look! Thankfully you've all been pretty understanding in the past so I'm pretty sure that'll keep up. Basically, I know if you use $gameVariables.setValue() you can set things to the Rpgmaker MV variables... Which is...
  4. Kistulot

Big Monsters Faceset

Gotta agree you did some really good work here. Thanks for sharing with the lot of us :)
  5. Kistulot

Party Member Swap during battle

Yeah that not sexy way you found feels like something that could work, but definitely not a very good way long term.  Glad that you found a way, however, as it means the engine can accommodate it :)
  6. Kistulot

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

Either option feels like it has potential. Making it more modular allows people to use only sections of it as they see fit, but it being all in one makes it easier to update, maintain, etc. So it's really a matter of which you prefer from what I can see. No matter what you do I know I'll be...
  7. Kistulot

I have indeed used it with cooldown stuff. It worked on a cooldown of 2, 3, and 5. Try placing it above the YEP_SkillCore and YEP_X_SKillCooldowns in your plugin list. I have no issues.
  8. Kistulot

More than 4 members in a battle

Thank you both, and really everyone who replied, for helping with this. Once I do a little bit of testing (amidst doing like 10 things at once! aaaah!) I'll mark as solved if all works as I imagine it will. Greatly, deeply appreciated. EDIT: I really want to mark more than one post as "Problem...
  9. Kistulot

Totally fine by me! Would be awful ungrateful of me to not respect that. Hope that your day goes well!
  10. Kistulot

That looks really awesome! Thanks for showing how well this can all be used to accomplish what I'm looking to do! so I guess I really should mark this as solved, given these combinations work! Thank you for your help. :) Before I do though, could you share your version of the SVActorPosition...
  11. Kistulot

This could definitely work visually! I confess that I'm probably not good enough to manage that on my own without some new tutorials, but that is pretty brilliant to say the least! I think I'd be happy keeping it with five, but that still works for that without any kind of a hitch. Thanks for...
  12. Kistulot

Variety Of Guns For Your Heroes To Use In Battle

That gun is reeeeally, reeeally amazing! I don't see how anyone could have any complaints with the speed AND the quality. Amazing.
  13. Kistulot

Since I've been causing extra work on an issue of my own I decided to look at this myself, just to see. I have a thing set to cooldown 5. Worked like a charm. So the plugin seems like it may not be the only thing causing the issue.  I even have it above YEP_SkillCore and YEP_X_SkillCooldowns on...
  14. Kistulot

Disable Player Followers via event?

Augh, I hate when I overlook these things. Thank you very much for your assistance! :) And just as a neat little aside, if you raise the number in your battle party you can get more following you. I cant get side view battles to look pretty with it (having issues adjusting the fifth battler's...
  15. Kistulot

Weapon Sprites Enhanced

This is some solid work, and has all kinds of possibilities. Thanks for crafting this! :)
  16. Kistulot

I can confirm agility affected it for me at least! To test things, I set my slot 1 actor to double everyone else's agility and the difference is noticeable. Did you accidentally change how agility is weighted in the plugin? Just a thought!
  17. Kistulot

Variety Of Guns For Your Heroes To Use In Battle

This is a bit of a silly request, but you said I could feel free to ask! How about something a bit more... revolutionary? (Sorry, I had to pun) There's an older style pistol, but nothing quite in the long barreled variety! Totally fine if that isn't something that strikes your fancy. Many a...
  18. Kistulot

Disable Player Followers via event?

Hello everyone! This is probably something really easy that I'm just missing, buuuuut... Basically, my thought process was that I wanted to be able to have the full party walking around behind the lead actor, but in some sequences that might get a bit messy, cramped, tight, etc. One of my...
  19. Kistulot

I may have found one other thing to consider, though this may be another one where I'm not doing it right, but I imagine someone else might bring it up too. Feel free to tell me I'm being a bother! In scenarios where one wants things to fire off as soon as the fight starts, basically say a...
  20. Kistulot

More Realistic Hair Colors [v1.50]

Oooo. This is really somethin' else! Obviously from my icon I like my hair a bit anime, but you need to have a lot of bland haired NPCs to make your PCs stand out that much more! Thanks for your work to add to the character generator! Edit: Realizing that the word bland may be a bit mean, when...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio