Search results

1. Elliott404

New Releases: FSM: Autumn Woods and Rural, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character Series Vol.5

I wish they'd make more futuristic tileset like they did in Dream Pack MV.. Don't get me wrong. I am glad for the new autumn and rural pack, but part of me still wish for more futuristic pack too.
  2. Elliott404

Oh gosh, the gym streamer... I watched her through Pewds video about twitch's double standards...

Oh gosh, the gym streamer... I watched her through Pewds video about twitch's double standards. Ugh.. I loved the part where the gym manager showed the stream to her face, and called her liar. Gurl... Just record at the wall where you wouldn't record anyone! It's not that hard!! I know she's not...
  3. Elliott404

@standardplayer yes, that one. The nerve of this woman lol. I'm more surprised that her "fans"...

@standardplayer yes, that one. The nerve of this woman lol. I'm more surprised that her "fans" keep supporting her despite her bullying.
  4. Elliott404

Oh.. You saw that entitled streamer too?

Oh.. You saw that entitled streamer too?
  5. Elliott404

*Me who watches both of them, including Pewdiepie*: [IMG]

*Me who watches both of them, including Pewdiepie*:
  6. Elliott404

Itch.io User Stealing Games

About time. Finally. @Jesse - PVGames you mean stealing?
  7. Elliott404

Wait, that's illegal.

Wait, that's illegal.
  8. Elliott404

Good luck, sir! Your law degree is important so, you have to prioritize your needs!

Good luck, sir! Your law degree is important so, you have to prioritize your needs!
  9. Elliott404

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

This site in one pic
  10. Elliott404

Houses pictures/tiles

Yes!! These are the ones I meant!! Thank you very much!! :kaojoy: @chwparker I'm still waiting for it to be available in MV. Hopefully it'll be available by the time I start working on my next project.
  11. Elliott404

Houses pictures/tiles

Resource Type: Tiles (I think they're meant to be tiles? They were huge.) Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV Default Description: - I remember I once saw someone posted some houses pictures using MV default tileset with minor edits, but I can't find it anywhere, and I forgot who made it. But I...
  12. Elliott404

I don't even try. I know things will still be the same, like procrastinating till I get some...

I don't even try. I know things will still be the same, like procrastinating till I get some works done lol
  13. Elliott404

There was a social media before myspace? owo

There was a social media before myspace? owo
  14. Elliott404

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

RPGMaker: shows error screen Me: applies fix patch RPGMaker:
  15. Elliott404

They actually fixed the issue xD

They actually fixed the issue xD
  16. Elliott404

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Um.. I apologize if this has been dicussed before, but I'm having issues using this plugin due to incompatibilities with Olivia's brightness effects, and YEP region trigger event..
  17. Elliott404

I'm sorry for your loss..

I'm sorry for your loss..
  18. Elliott404

[Solved]Help with creating BGM list?

I'm trying to create the used BGM list in the bonus room map, but the problem is that the choices box disappear when I pick an audio. Is there a way to make the choices box on while choosing a BGM? EDIT: I discovered Yanfly's Music Menu and it was exactly what I needed
  19. Elliott404

SumRndmDde's MV credits plugin tiny bug, I think?

@Shaz Yes. I'm sorry, ma'am. Thank you very much. I'll take care of this on my own now that I've figured the problem.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio