Search results

1. BottleCapGames

Cuphead looks amazing, its like a sure buy for me. Any other opinions about the game?

Cuphead looks amazing, its like a sure buy for me. Any other opinions about the game?
  2. BottleCapGames

Looking for games to Stream!

I would love to play both of them! Thanks! @Hudell EDIT: I checked out your website, and it looks great. So can you send me a stream key? @Casia Awesome, I will totally try it.
  3. BottleCapGames

Looking for games to Stream!

So I really wanna stream Gaia's Melody HD, but I can't yet because it's not released. So any games I can stream? P.S: I am very new, which is why I have so few subs, but I am growing my channel. EDIT: DO NOT respond to this thread. I am unable to do this any more. Thanks! P.S.S: Don't sell...
  4. BottleCapGames

I love gimp! I probably won't be online for the next few days though, lol.

I love gimp! I probably won't be online for the next few days though, lol.
  5. BottleCapGames

Features Feedback

@Warpmind Big brother style, as I think there should be a huge emphasis on choices.
  6. BottleCapGames

Features Feedback

I just had the besttttt idea everrrrrr!!! What about a game, where you are contestant on a reality show? This may sound boring, but wait! How about, you were stuck in a house with random people and what you say to other contestants affects who goes home, you, or contestants. Then compete in...
  7. BottleCapGames

FREE Need writer for a short project!

I write anything but lore... I'm really bad at lore...
  8. BottleCapGames

FREE Looking for a team of developers for a relatively short action RPG

@DestinyBattle OK. Thanks for answering I had no idea. Ya, probably not my thing.
  9. BottleCapGames

FREE Looking for a team of developers for a relatively short action RPG

Hi! I would love to do some eventing for this project. I am only really good with mapping and eventing. Can I ask, will a battle designer do?
  10. BottleCapGames

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

@Avery Wow, I like the rain stuff. I will definitely keep on an eye on these ones.
  11. BottleCapGames

Removing Buffs

How long is the auto removal on your state/effect?
  12. BottleCapGames

Does sound work in my game? I don't hear it anymore!(FIXED)

I'm on Internet explorer and I hear sound.
  13. BottleCapGames

I finished, and now I'm gonna start reading one piece!!!

I finished, and now I'm gonna start reading one piece!!!
  14. BottleCapGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Weremole This looks great! Definitely looks less like it's hanging off a cliff. Also, where did you get those tilesets????
  15. BottleCapGames

Good job! Those look great!

Good job! Those look great!
  16. BottleCapGames

I was stayed up till midnight reading FMA and I don't regret it.

I was stayed up till midnight reading FMA and I don't regret it.
  17. BottleCapGames

So I started reading Fullmetal Alchemist, and I saw Lin, and I died. Really though, Fullmetal...

So I started reading Fullmetal Alchemist, and I saw Lin, and I died. Really though, Fullmetal Alchemist is so good.
  18. BottleCapGames

Evented Home-Cooking Skill

Yeah, you're right. If you really want it to be fleshed out, you could put choices for every level, but all that work for one skill? Nahhhh.
  19. BottleCapGames

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

@Sharm Thanks, I wouldn't resize as I am not that good at it. Thanks!
  20. BottleCapGames

Netflix... I got bored of it. Sorry Netflix....

Netflix... I got bored of it. Sorry Netflix....

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demonyaka