Search results

1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Change username

I changed mine for Christmas and Halloween last year, before the forum update, and now I'm stuck which is a little funny. :P
  2. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Replace certain tile

That's the ID of the Template Map you're reading off! Edit: Andar posted while I was typing, oops, but yeah, basically you need template maps, and that's the ID of the Map you want to change from!
  3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Replace certain tile

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/est-regionmaploader.50665/ I believe this might be the one Andar meant, I use it for customizable houses but I guess it'd work for simply replacing tiles on a map
  4. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

[IMG] Congrats on 10,000 Likes Nessy! (And Happy B-Day!) :ahappy::kaojoy:

Congrats on 10,000 Likes Nessy! (And Happy B-Day!) :ahappy::kaojoy:
  5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

How to implement a sort of "stop&swap" - taking items from the game to it's sequel?

THIS plugin can help retain a switch between two saves, so something similar to that would work! Maybe also something similar to how a New Game Plus plugin works! Edit: Ah... Sorry then, I don't know...
  6. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Pranks everywhere! Seriously!?

I remember last year where we got pranked with the entirety of RMW becoming Breadified!
  7. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Double-click to select specific autotile

Yeah, I always draw a circle sorta thing and shift map of that, so I see this feature could be useful. Didn't know it was in XP.
  8. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Allow options in Show Choice to be shown/hidden based on conditions

We get puppies!? A-anyway, sorta like Himework's Plugin HERE but as an inbuilt plugin? That would be cool!
  9. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Move Route Command: Turn towards Event[EventID]

Description of the Feature: In RPG Maker MV, the move route is awesome, but I always feel like it lacks a feature. It has the ability to make the event turn towards the Player, turn away from the player, but nothing for Turning Towards/Away from a certain Event. It would be as simple to use as...
  10. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Animation Preview

Description of the Feature: Basically, when you choose an Animation to play onto an event, it's really annoying because you realise you don't remember which animation each one is, the difference between Fire 1 and Fire 2 for example. I suggest a little animation preview next to the selection...
  11. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Custom Quick Events

I'd love to have this, you could customise how the chests are Quick Evented and maybe some sort of Quick Event- Save Crystal, so it would be so much easier than copuy pasting the same events over and over. It could be as simple as a new database tab with a Common-Events esc format but with like...
  12. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

:ywink:Pure Kloe-magic, duuuh :hwink:

:ywink:Pure Kloe-magic, duuuh :hwink:
  13. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

[IMG]

14. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

I totes do! :ywink:♥:hswt: :kaojoy: This update is so cool! My links are borked though haha, I...

I totes do! :ywink:♥:hswt: :kaojoy: This update is so cool! My links are borked though haha, I love the emojis and editing Status-Posts-Comments!
  15. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Marsigne's Cutscene Workshop

Wow, those are really impressive, the fight scenes are amazing!  You're great at cutscenes Marsigne!
  16. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

You too!

You too!
  17. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

You too Ryu! :D

You too Ryu! :D
  18. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Merry Maker Christmas 2016!

Merry Christmas and thank you everyone. All the stuff looks really cool, and really useful, from sample maps to... the being of doom..: (he needed a hat :P)
  19. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Walking Tree Sprite

Um... there's a wood Golem in THIS restaff... I don't know many Ent sprites...
  20. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Yup, I really like New Game! it's a really fun show and I like their perspective on Gammak. Also...

Yup, I really like New Game! it's a really fun show and I like their perspective on Gammak. Also the characters are amazing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demonyaka