Search results

1. Clord

Opps! I did it again.

It's easy to recover the encrypted content in this case but I suspect that it would go against this community's rules to tell you how. What I would suggest is to properly backup your stuff.
  2. Clord

I need a name for my villain/s!

Yeah but what that villain actually wants? You make it almost sound as if the goddess invaded their realm and forced her light into it.
  3. Clord

Booh! I'm ghost of the RPG Maker Web's past. What has happened to this site? It looks so alien...

Booh! I'm ghost of the RPG Maker Web's past. What has happened to this site? It looks so alien. ;) Nah, I'm still alive but yeah, I have not been actively using this site for a while, I kind of "wandered-off."
  4. Clord

Hmmm, actually visual novels and similar games are very light in terms of gameplay. So isn't...

Hmmm, actually visual novels and similar games are very light in terms of gameplay. So isn't that score kind of expected?
  5. Clord

overdone charecter arcs

If you mean as in too frequently then... Nobody either seems to have parents or the parents are not mentioned. Often when they're mentioned and not active characters in the plot, they're probably dead due some tragedy. Also if someone has a cool pendant that they like to wear as memento all...
  6. Clord

Rebel scum. Imperial scum?

Rebel scum. Imperial scum?
  7. Clord

Games that had a powerful effect on you

Dear Esther coupled with Oculus Rift. You have no idea how emotional you can get with that game if you play it through "virtual reality." One of rare cases I genuinely had strong emotions towards fiction.
  8. Clord

For everyone complaining that MV isn't 3D...

A lot of mobile games are heavily 2D anyway. They generally look better than those attempting 3D in the mobile devices. It's because they want to make their games to run in wide range of devices, they make 3D look like donkey's butt. Still pseudo 3D with 2D sprites and 3D surroundings could...
  9. Clord

Not sure as I have not experienced a such problem.

Not sure as I have not experienced a such problem.
  10. Clord

Yeah. I like how AI don't really cheat in these games either. They can have a hand that they...

Yeah. I like how AI don't really cheat in these games either. They can have a hand that they can't use and just lose on a spot. They also have no knowledge what my face down cards are or what is in my hands which makes it way more fun.
  11. Clord

Playing Yu-GI-Oh! game on big tablet screen definitely is addicting. Burst Stream of Destruction...

Playing Yu-GI-Oh! game on big tablet screen definitely is addicting. Burst Stream of Destruction FTW. ;) AI sends my Blue Eyes White Dragons to graveyard and I just keep bringing them back lol.
  12. Clord

Your most disturbing MV rtp battler

Anyone else appreciate how bare bones default database is, outside of set animations and stuff like that? It was easy to people start thinking Database names for things were the official names and everything was too established in many categories. My commercial game uses some skills almost as...
  13. Clord

[Massive Spoilers] Life is Strange and Meaningful Choices

I meant in-game. As a being in-game. No body or anything for a robot. Think Matrix but instead they believe it's real and you simply save them when you save the game, or load them when you load the game. When you shut down the game, they are gone until you load the game again. Chloe, would...
  14. Clord

[Massive Spoilers] Life is Strange and Meaningful Choices

Making AI people that believe to be real in a context of their world would be a huge step forward to make games more dynamic and let your choices to stick. Even go beyond what the creators intended. Essentially think Life is Strange, what if every character had their own thinking AI who...
  15. Clord

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

Hmm, it doesn't try to pretend that there are turns. At least what I tested. Kind of breaks certain ways of trigger stuff during a combat.
  16. Clord

The silent Protagonist. Yes or no?

Idea of silent protagonist is that the dialogue implies that your character talks but you need to imagine what you actually said. Which is kind of silly as you would need to know what they are going to say, beforehand.
  17. Clord

Official Bug Report

I have to copy paste values in traits menu, because manual typing crashes the entire software. Traits menu is also extremely slow to react. However traits menu randomly understand the number wrong and changes it anyway upon accepting. Sometimes that happens even by wanting to edit trait...
  18. Clord

Game Making Drive Go! http://puu.sh/kUYN7/628cda6248.png

Game Making Drive Go! http://puu.sh/kUYN7/628cda6248.png
  19. Clord

TotalBiscuit announces he has terminal cancer

What people seem to ignore that there is a chance to actually beat even that type of cancer. It's just extremely unlikely. That's why they are willing to try. Plus the scientists are actually developing ways to make cancer not a big deal for the most part. However those methods are still...
  20. Clord

Trans-Pacific Partnership and Video Games

It has already started to crumble even before being implemented. Japan already backed out of it due the public outcry.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demonyaka