Search results

1. DarkSearinox92

Searching plugin for Disable events out of map

Thank you so much :)
  2. DarkSearinox92

I will try.. But it's very strange that i see lags only on map where there are a lot of events. (for example the event for jump tile to tile (yanfly) and lights. :( Other maps are perfects...
  3. DarkSearinox92

Ok, i understand all of what you said. Thank you very much. Just to clarif, i have no lag on my pc, because it's powerfull. I had problems when i tried to run the game on Android. And it's a Samsung Galaxy S9+, so it's a good phone... and i see lags in maps where there are a lot of lights...
  4. DarkSearinox92

Ok, so... sorry for repeat the question, it's only for understand better: An event have a tag that enable light script. MV don't load this event outside the view. Question: How light can turn on, if the event is not "enabled", outside the view?
  5. DarkSearinox92

Are you sure? So i think that it's the Terrax Lightining Script that is not optimized in this way... Because in big maps i have lags and lights doesn't turn off if they are far away from the character. But it's strange. If MV turn off events outside the view... why Lights are on? Because the...
  6. DarkSearinox92

Hi guys, i'm searching a plugin for optimize the game. For example, Terrax lightning system is very heavy and a lot of other events in the map can weight a lot the play. I'm searching a plugin like one that i saw lot of years ago, on VX Ace, that disable all events out of your view, and they...
  7. DarkSearinox92

Terrax Lighting system

Looool! Poor Terrax xD Oh wow, it would be great if you can rebuild the script in a new way! Yes, i agree.
  8. DarkSearinox92

TitleVideo Plugin v1.1

Hi guys and @NanoWizard , i've this problem. I'm trying this plugin but i get this error, even in a new project without other plugins: I really don't understand why. I tried .mp4 format and .webm, same error. I wait your notice! Thank you
  9. DarkSearinox92

Plugin for modify Title Screen?

Thank you guys! The plugin that i saw, was the second video of SumRndmDde. About images! I must see it and understand how does it works. However, do you know how to put effects? For example fog or sparks? Is it better (for you) do it as a video in loop (so effect created in a video with...
  10. DarkSearinox92

Plugin for modify Title Screen?

Hello guys, Some time ago I found a particular plugin that allowed to modify the game title screen, moving the various options to desired points of the screen and applying particular effects while selecting the various options. I have unfortunately lost the link to this plugin and can no...
  11. DarkSearinox92

Bug with YEP Quest Diary on Android

Hi Guys, nobody is able to find a solution?
  12. DarkSearinox92

Terrax Lighting system

Hi guys, somebody is able to take the project of Terrax and continue to modify and improve it? I think that Terrax will not return again here... :(
  13. DarkSearinox92

UP :( Guys can you help me?
  14. DarkSearinox92

Terrax Lighting system

How can i check a thing like this? I'm not be able to read the code. And yes, i know that there is a plugin command, but i won't turn off the whole script. I only want to know if lights turn autoamtically off when they are out of screen, to avoid lag problem.
  15. DarkSearinox92

Terrax Lighting system

Hi guys, do you know if in this scripts, lights that are not on screens turns off for avoid lag problems? Or they are always on, even if the radious is not on the screen? Terrax seems to be desappeared... :(
  16. DarkSearinox92

Ok, the bug in graphics is randomly. This time i was not able to reproduce it, but the bug is a consequence of that the script don't run well. As you can see, in this first photo, all seems ok: But if i go on the quest, the right windows is totally black and it doesn't display the quest...
  17. DarkSearinox92

Strange Lag Problem

Hello guys. I have a strange problem of lag on the Android side. Notice that I also use the Terrax Lightning System script. When I load a map, I have no lag problem, everything works perfectly. When i call up a script from the menu, such as the Yanfly's Quest Diary, or EIS Librarium...
  18. DarkSearinox92

Hi, yeah of course! It runs perfectly on PC. It's only a problem on Android. But this thing must be resolved by yanfly. Is there a way to contact him? I will record a video...
  19. DarkSearinox92

Hi guys, i've tested, for curiosity, my project on Android, and i've seen that if i open a specific mission on quest diary, the game semi-crash/had a bug in graphics (the screen is reverted and continue to flash), maybe caused by the "scroll window" in quest detail. Do you have this problem...
  20. DarkSearinox92

waynee95's Plugin Collection [NEWEST: WAY_MenuBackgrounds]

@waynee95 Hi waynee! I'm trying to use your Yanfly addon "Turn Order Display", but i think that there is a problem when you transform the enemy. I set a face to enemy A, but when it reach 0 hp (it's immortal), it transform into enemy B but the face remain the old one. (and in enemy B i set the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM9000