Search results

1. Raijinn

Parameters Help

Any way to ease balancing parameters? For example, let's say I have two classes a warrior and a mage. Obviously, warrior would be better at attack and mage would be better in magic, but how do I decide on the numbers itself? Also asking as to how I balance them with the health of the enemies...
  2. Raijinn

Oh wow a lot of people aren't on this site anymore

Oh wow a lot of people aren't on this site anymore
  3. Raijinn

Conditional Encounter?

Okay thanks! Will try that after my exams
  4. Raijinn

Conditional Encounter?

So I have this idea of certain monsters appearing only when you have a certain equipment equipped, how? example: I equip sword only slimes will appear and when I equip bow only bats will appear
  5. Raijinn

Good online games?

Thanks for the replies guys!
  6. Raijinn

Good online games?

Oh, do u play on pc or ps4? @Alanood
  7. Raijinn

Good online games?

Any platforms at all, could be the one you're playing. I want to meet unknown people online, so a good playerbase is wanted. Alrighty, thanks
  8. Raijinn

Thanks for replying guys, unfortunately I couldn't find a and b from u=2+1 and 3x^3 + ax^2 + 2x + b

Thanks for replying guys, unfortunately I couldn't find a and b from u=2+1 and 3x^3 + ax^2 + 2x + b
  9. Raijinn

Can someone teach me complex numbers? :(

Can someone teach me complex numbers? :(
  10. Raijinn

STEAM SALE = WALLET CRY

STEAM SALE = WALLET CRY
  11. Raijinn

Carry Item?

So in this thread I want to ask two things: - I want my player to be able to only hold one item at a time, if he picks up a shield for example, I want his sword to drop. (Note drop, not dissappear) - I want my player's items to be visible, like if he has a sword then he's holding one, and if...
  12. Raijinn

QMOVIMENT.JS (QUASI)

What's wrong with quasi?
  13. Raijinn

If I post something in Ideas and Prototypes, can I move it to Games in Development later?

If I post something in Ideas and Prototypes, can I move it to Games in Development later?
  14. Raijinn

A lil bit late, but look up Deltarune

A lil bit late, but look up Deltarune
  15. Raijinn

not sure how to make a delayed attack?

Is this what you mean? https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/charge-actions/
  16. Raijinn

What's the thread about?

What's the thread about?
  17. Raijinn

Preach, my brother @[78513:@Dragon Brother]

Preach, my brother @[78513:@Dragon Brother]
  18. Raijinn

And @[131393:@RetroExcellent] yes I know his YT channel, which is why I surprised myself when...

And @[131393:@RetroExcellent] yes I know his YT channel, which is why I surprised myself when the link for his game on his channel's "About" was gone

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM9000