Search results

1. SpaceBot

Roll for initiative

Roll for initiative
  2. SpaceBot

Can do terrible damage if quit cold turkey*

Can do terrible damage if quit cold turkey*
  3. SpaceBot

I care about you! Nerd. You know how to reach me if you need to talk. I've been in withdraw...

I care about you! Nerd. You know how to reach me if you need to talk. I've been in withdraw mode and very busy, so sorry if I've made you feel neglected. Maybe wait to quit your meds, some can do terrible damage, as you may know.
  4. SpaceBot

It's true ^

It's true ^
  5. SpaceBot

Omg :guffaw: great auto correct

Omg :guffaw: great auto correct
  6. SpaceBot

Hahaha no, a weekish ago. I'm okay, just have to be careful for a bit. I thinn my mysterious...

Hahaha no, a weekish ago. I'm okay, just have to be careful for a bit. I thinn my mysterious bone bruise is worse haha takes up to 2 months to heal @_@
  7. SpaceBot

Man, that sucks :/ I sprained both wrists lol glad you didn't hurt yourself too bad!

Man, that sucks :/ I sprained both wrists lol glad you didn't hurt yourself too bad!
  8. SpaceBot

Very well said @[2618:@Traveling Bard]

Very well said @[2618:@Traveling Bard]
  9. SpaceBot

Make 'em all!

Make 'em all!
  10. SpaceBot

Aw. Just take a break and go back to it in a week maybe.

Aw. Just take a break and go back to it in a week maybe.
  11. SpaceBot

We just pet deer in my dads backyard. They come give birth there too... but my dad and step mom...

We just pet deer in my dads backyard. They come give birth there too... but my dad and step mom are on some snow white level sheep.
  12. SpaceBot

Poor dog :(

Poor dog :(
  13. SpaceBot

Very true. Hmmm

Very true. Hmmm
  14. SpaceBot

I was going to buy a switch just to play it.

I was going to buy a switch just to play it.
  15. SpaceBot

Awesome!!

Awesome!!
  16. SpaceBot

-slaps xbox- This is a SAD One, alright.

-slaps xbox- This is a SAD One, alright.
  17. SpaceBot

Yessssss

Yessssss
  18. SpaceBot

I'll settle for the aurora borealis. Would love to see it before I die.

I'll settle for the aurora borealis. Would love to see it before I die.
  19. SpaceBot

Bet that would be pretty stellar. If you go to the Mojave Desert you'll see some beautiful...

Bet that would be pretty stellar. If you go to the Mojave Desert you'll see some beautiful night skys. One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
  20. SpaceBot

Oh cool! I love anything to do with the universe/multiverse. I'm excited to watch it with sound haha

Oh cool! I love anything to do with the universe/multiverse. I'm excited to watch it with sound haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM9000