Search results

1. Strange_Dragon_99

I used to enjoy using RPG Maker.... It feels more stressful than enjoyable of late. Time for a...

I used to enjoy using RPG Maker.... It feels more stressful than enjoyable of late. Time for a long break....
  2. Strange_Dragon_99

Final Fantasy Saga Thoughts

I love the whole series and have played all major installments. But to tell the truth, I will always love Final Fantasy 4 the best. I played it when I was just a youngling, when it was still called Final Fantasy 2. It was my first RPG, and it opened up the entire world of RPGs for me. It is...
  3. Strange_Dragon_99

Favorite "Breath of Fire" & Why?

My favorite Breath of Fire was BoF 3, just because I loved the dragon gene system so much. That and the fairies! :D I like them all, but I have to say that one is my favorite.
  4. Strange_Dragon_99

Favorite RPG (growing up)

My favorite RPG growing up was Final Fantasy 2 on the SNES. I grew up playing games on the SNES, which is why I love RPG Maker so much, I suppose. I can make games similar to those old classics that I still adore even now. (I periodically still play through Final Fantasy 2/4 and FF 3/6.) Other...
  5. Strange_Dragon_99

I miss Windows 7! Each update of Windows 10 seems to crash my PC (which is almost new). May be...

I miss Windows 7! Each update of Windows 10 seems to crash my PC (which is almost new). May be time to downgrade and see how that goes!
  6. Strange_Dragon_99

LOL

LOL
  7. Strange_Dragon_99

So long, and thanks for all the fish! :)

So long, and thanks for all the fish! :)
  8. Strange_Dragon_99

Sorry guys, I meant this more as a joke than anything else. I am WELL aware that this is NOT the...

Sorry guys, I meant this more as a joke than anything else. I am WELL aware that this is NOT the proper way to recruit people for work, and that I would not find anyone anyway. I'm sorry for the confusion, I should have been clear that this was more of a joke. I do apologize for not being more...
  9. Strange_Dragon_99

I need a sprite maker that will work for free or cheap! Please inbox me for details why/how/etc...

I need a sprite maker that will work for free or cheap! Please inbox me for details why/how/etc. Thanks...
  10. Strange_Dragon_99

Tonbi's material factory

Wow these are AWESOME! Hope to see more stuff from you!
  11. Strange_Dragon_99

RPG Maker 2003 Resources for MV

Deleted.
  12. Strange_Dragon_99

Materials by Haydeos!

That dire wolf is a thing of beauty! Excellent work, @Haydeos!
  13. Strange_Dragon_99

Sprited SV_Enemies

I love the Dryads! Great work!
  14. Strange_Dragon_99

Kaimi's Weapon Forge

Nice job!
  15. Strange_Dragon_99

What pets do you have?

WOW! I LOVE animals (far more than most people!) and have had a vast array of pets over the years! But my current list of pets.... Well, we (my spouse and I) have 4 cats, a dog and some goldfish. Over the years, I have had just about everything you can imagine! A HUGE number of parrots, cats...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM9000