Search results

1. sweetladyamy

Did you get the info on the son of a biztch?

Did you get the info on the son of a biztch?
  2. sweetladyamy

Sounds cool.

Sounds cool.
  3. sweetladyamy

I got mine from a friend long ago. I keep the whole runtime installer package too, just in case...

I got mine from a friend long ago. I keep the whole runtime installer package too, just in case. That way if I do lose my install data, I don't have to purchase it again.
  4. sweetladyamy

There's a lot of camaraderie here, and at coloholics as well. Deviantart and Eka's have their...

There's a lot of camaraderie here, and at coloholics as well. Deviantart and Eka's have their share too. Oh and don't forget Facebook, Twitterbutt and YouTube! lol
  5. sweetladyamy

Oh yeah. I remember that. Anyone remember FFV? You can use magic with any class (once you've...

Oh yeah. I remember that. Anyone remember FFV? You can use magic with any class (once you've learned it). I play a game online called League of Angels where front row and back row don't have much of a role in difference. It is all about stat boosting.
  6. sweetladyamy

I've heard something about this. Has to do with potentially fatal side effects-IF you're...

I've heard something about this. Has to do with potentially fatal side effects-IF you're allergic to (a baby started screaming in the waiting room so I didn't hear what the allergen was). Other than that, it is merely a matter of your immune system accepting or rejecting it (as most vaccines are...
  7. sweetladyamy

Celianna's Parallax Tiles

An intricate collection. Beats trying to draw them myself (eek!) I honestly thought for the longest time that Ace was just an upgrade to VX. Apparently, not so much. Parallax Mapping kinda sounds a bit perplexing...but seems worth attempting. Even so, then there's the part of object collision...
  8. sweetladyamy

Even so, to hold onto that for so long...to me it's saddening. I believe in forgiving and moving...

Even so, to hold onto that for so long...to me it's saddening. I believe in forgiving and moving on. It's unhealthy to hold onto something so vile for so long.
  9. sweetladyamy

I can do that too. Well, as long as I have the resources for all the map editing you need.

I can do that too. Well, as long as I have the resources for all the map editing you need.
  10. sweetladyamy

Occasional indulgence is not a bad thing. It is in fact a good thing. Just don't overdo it.

Occasional indulgence is not a bad thing. It is in fact a good thing. Just don't overdo it.
  11. sweetladyamy

A mapper? Do you mean a story mapper? :D

A mapper? Do you mean a story mapper? :D
  12. sweetladyamy

Sorry to hear that. It's a shame that there are so many who hold onto the past that way.

Sorry to hear that. It's a shame that there are so many who hold onto the past that way.
  13. sweetladyamy

(continued from cutoff)...caffeine to sugar ratio is 1 to 23.

(continued from cutoff)...caffeine to sugar ratio is 1 to 23.
  14. sweetladyamy

Tai_MT: Energy from caffeine is NOT the same as energy from say, a glass of whole milk. If...

Tai_MT: Energy from caffeine is NOT the same as energy from say, a glass of whole milk. If you're sitting at a computer, and working your brain to it's limits, that cup of black coffee is gone in two hours tops, no weight gain (in fact possibly weight loss). Sustainable energy would come from...
  15. sweetladyamy

Interesting, the question because magic is a science as is. You're focusing chi/chakra, and the...

Interesting, the question because magic is a science as is. You're focusing chi/chakra, and the power of your mind or spirit in an infusion of power, to cast a spell. So, if you're asking how to fuse magic with technology, such as to infuse a weapon with magic, there are ways..
  16. sweetladyamy

I got dismissed from Jury Duty (yay!)

I got dismissed from Jury Duty (yay!)
  17. sweetladyamy

The games I play besides RPG Maker

It's not that I 'steer clear', it's more or less, I don't really know anyone who does. That sounds like a really cool game, after you described it. The only phones I find for that amount are the crappy throwaways that do absolutely nothing, but then again, I just have a lot of bad luck with...
  18. sweetladyamy

That's a lot of keys...

That's a lot of keys...
  19. sweetladyamy

The games I play besides RPG Maker

Never heard of it. But just from the name of the title, it does sound interesting. I am not much of a Twitcher, so I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about. Likely, I'd not know of the game you're Twitching either. *shrug* As for playing games on your phone, one of...
  20. sweetladyamy

If you're the one beating the skins, the crowd won't be looking at you much. If you're the one...

If you're the one beating the skins, the crowd won't be looking at you much. If you're the one singing, the crowd's eyes will be all on you, except when the other performers are doing their solos.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM9000