Search results

1. Ebanyle

Show animation in script

That's because this code is for MV. VXAce one is this: $game_player.animation_id = n # For Player $game_map.events[eventid].animation_id = n # For Events
  2. Ebanyle

isn't high school of dead basically this

isn't high school of dead basically this
  3. Ebanyle

Sprite sizing

If I recall correctly, there's no limit size as long as you maintain it properly divided into the appropriate indexes...
  4. Ebanyle

Yanfly Status addon

Go into CHART_STATUS_COMMANDS (around line 294) and change all symbols to :do_nothing. As for the graphic, it could be a script incompatibility. Try removing any other scripts that affect the status window and see if it works
  5. Ebanyle

Basic RTP Face/ Sprite Edit

Not sure if it's looks like the actor, but at least the eye color is the same :kaoswt:
  6. Ebanyle

What do you mean? This is art.

What do you mean? This is art.
  7. Ebanyle

Trouble with 'Yanfly's Event Window' script

The only way I managed to change the font size was using Global Text Codes. You would need to do it like "\\*\\{" for example. As for the icon, try this: GoldIcon = 500 #============================================================================== # ■ Game_Interpreter...
  8. Ebanyle

A dress for a Goddess (MV)

Thank you! :D I would refine you'd prefer it, but honestly... I'm too lazy to do it by myself... lol (na verdade eu só falo abobrinha)
  9. Ebanyle

A dress for a Goddess (MV)

I tried animating the cape but... how do I put that... I failed. lol
  10. Ebanyle

(VXace Script Request) Simple CTB type battle system?

Maybe you could use MOG - ATB? It works with Theo SBS.
  11. Ebanyle

Identifying Cave entrance source

This topic has different resources, but it says it's free for use as long he's credited. Probably the same for the one you posted here.
  12. Ebanyle

Dash script incompatibility with Galv's Move Route Extras

That seems to have solved the issue, thank you once again!
  13. Ebanyle

It's a command in Galv's script that goes like this: set_char(filename, index, column, direction) So now with what you said I think I've noticed some things... The actor original graphic is called "Kimmy" and uses the first index in the charset. Here I changed it to "Kimmy_ex": It properly...
  14. Ebanyle

Help using animated sprites with several frames (Fixed!)

You need to use a plugin that allows single cell selection. Galv's Move Route Extras has this feature: * this.set_frame("name",index,pattern,direction) // set graphic to a frame * * // "name" - is the characterset file name * // index - the number of the character in the...
  15. Ebanyle

my friend is playing 2 rn and that's exactly her reaction most of the time xD

my friend is playing 2 rn and that's exactly her reaction most of the time xD
  16. Ebanyle

Sprite Edit Please

Oh, good, I thought it was supposed to be with a in map character :kaophew:
  17. Ebanyle

Hello~ So last month I asked here for a correction of a dash script I was using, and A-Moonless-Night helped me by creating a new dash script. However, what I didn't notice is that her script has a clash with another one I'm using, Galv's Move Route Extras. The problem is, whenever I use...
  18. Ebanyle

Weapon/Armor Status

https://mrtrivelvx.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/item-window-with-bigger-description/ https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/too-much-information-tmi-item-scene.11683/ Those only change the Item scene though. I don't know of one that shows the info in the Equipment scene...
  19. Ebanyle

wow I didn't know crabs didn't breathe

wow I didn't know crabs didn't breathe

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM9000