Search results

1. trouble time

To use tropes or not to use tropes in your game...

Put simply...yes its literally impossible not to since trope is just a recognizeable pattern in media. You won't be able to write a story without them. Even stream of consiouness writing has tropes. If you mean shoukd you jump on a fad then the answer is maybe. Whether something is done often...
  2. trouble time

thankfully its only mildly chilly where i live.

thankfully its only mildly chilly where i live.
  3. trouble time

Finally hitting the streets again to shed some winter weight.

Finally hitting the streets again to shed some winter weight.
  4. trouble time

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

At higj level competition how you play is extremely flowcharty, you don't really make interesting descisions. The only part of the game that matters is done at deck building because decks are so consistent and generally have an out to most situations, if they don't the out is in your side deck...
  5. trouble time

Just wanted to share this song i've been driving to all day.

Just wanted to share this song i've been driving to all day.
  6. trouble time

The toughest of gods he always shall be. A might only matched by venmous breath, a man so strong...

The toughest of gods he always shall be. A might only matched by venmous breath, a man so strong none could forsee his immenent death. Hail to thee son of Odin!
  7. trouble time

The songs that get stuck in your head

I knew i had to watch as soon as it said ft. Angus Mcfife. I guess he ascended to godhood after plunging into the raging volcanic fires of schehallier.
  8. trouble time

Are school-themed games boring?

Honestly i dont think it is. It just has to be done well.
  9. trouble time

The songs that get stuck in your head

currently this.
  10. trouble time

Why people think Rpg maker is limited

Because its geared more toward a single genre and requires a lot 9f modification to do much else and other engines are better for other ideas.
  11. trouble time

Made a new avatar with my main characters face.

Made a new avatar with my main characters face.
  12. trouble time

*laughs in yngwe malmsteen* kurt vobain wasnt even a GOOD guitar player. That was part of the point of grunge was that "four chords and the truth man" stuff they were on and part of why i hate the genre. Punk rock as well, so much people just lump post-punk in with it cause punk music is so...
  13. trouble time

Aldis sort of does this, you have to put a quarter in to get a cart.
  14. trouble time

It depends in the game wether the frame rate matters. Fighting games in particular i prefer at 60, Vanguard Princess is 100fps and it feels weird (overheads are too fast.)
  15. trouble time

Things to avoid in your game

Id disagree personally, i just think it didnt need to be there, most games have a generic attack command too but i dont feel like im restricted without it.
  16. trouble time

I dont get this, why is it assumed magic would allow healing? Its magic, it doesnt have to have that power
  17. trouble time

I think that really depends on thebtype of game and the expirence your going for, in Darkest dungeon managung money is part of the challenge and imo part of what makes it fun. On the flip side, i dont think, for example, Final Fantasy 5 would be made better via cash sinks or money management and...
  18. trouble time

True they probably didnt have this weirdo lore when they started lol.
  19. trouble time

its true, I just like pointing out that how weird FFX's supplemental materials are.
  20. trouble time

Thats not right FFVII doesnt take place on earth, the planets name is Gaia and humans arent even native to it, since FFVII is actually a distant, distant sequal to FFX after they left the planet Spira when sin came back. Its all in obscure supplementary material.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM9000