Search results

1. jelle

Thalzon's Battlers and Faces

join the club, i think everyone here did, thalzon's battlers are good
  2. jelle

Zack's Resource Hole (Accepting Requests) READ RULES

i think he is also zack, any charsets (face and sprite) you have modified would be cool
  3. jelle

XD yeah you should have
  4. jelle

i used to pass there with the train when i went to school, every monday and friday, my grandma...

i used to pass there with the train when i went to school, every monday and friday, my grandma also took the train and she got into a habbit of singinging when we passed the station "sinterklaas kapoentje leg wat in mijn schoentje" i often felt like squirming myself into my bagage XD
  5. jelle

swing what way? i have never ever mentioned my gender so saying that could lead to some misunderstandings XD (no offence or trolling intended)
  6. jelle

i would kiss you but you'd run away XD
  7. jelle

nope, belgium, antwerpen to be a little more prescise

nope, belgium, antwerpen to be a little more prescise
  8. jelle

Request can you do 4 more zombies? 2 male and 2 female in modern (2013) clothing and no weapons or accesories, i'd like one male in an office suit (black or grey suit with a tie) and one female zombie in more outgoing clothes (a skirt and a blouse or something) the other two are free choice as...
  9. jelle

cool, another belgian member, and your birthday is two days later than mine, i'd almost call it...

cool, another belgian member, and your birthday is two days later than mine, i'd almost call it a scary coincidence
  10. jelle

if you have blood tiles, could you edit them into character graphics so i can event them on top of tiles? then i can use them on top of every tile and not just in the ground layers (tables tend to disapear when i try to lol)
  11. jelle

Modern World Accessories

*joinks* so just to be sure, credit Lunarea and Celianna and you for this one right?
  12. jelle

she has blood graphics? k, thx i didn't know he was O.o i hope it's a mistake of sorts
  13. jelle

Godlike Rodents: Rule of Thumb for Balanced Encounters

this sounds like i should give it a try, it's better than my 30 point system XD
  14. jelle

i just need modern/futuristic, i bought the tile addons (or better, i anoyed my stephmom to do so) i'm thinking about asking around if someone could do edits on them to make them look damaged/bloodied i'm thinking about asking zack or you, or split the work or something since you're both quite good
  15. jelle

no problem, nd yeah, i might need to look into that, now i'll either have to hope a friend buys it for me like RMVX Ace or bug one to do it (i'm poor and have no credit card XD) and yeah, hell IS freezing over, to cold to sleep last night
  16. jelle

can you make futuristic tiles? i'm looking to create a survival horror is game with modern streets and buildings, if you can do something like that then i'll leave more details
  17. jelle

you're much better than me, i can barely make a stick figure look like it didn't get hit with a combination of chainsaws and industrial drills
  18. jelle

oh, sorry, missed that rule i guess, thanks anyway
  19. jelle

Strawberrycat24's data dump (and Customs)

i would like to use these, but i have one question, with "credit to the site" do you mean name the site? or add a link to the site? also can i get a link to the face generator you mentioned?
  20. jelle

Luchi's Resource gallery ( Updated 23/7/2014 )

*nabs neckroscythe and the busts* they don't fit for what i would like to use them for but they're to good to leave

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM9000