Search results

1. RoooodWorks

"simlish" dialogue sound

I think that is up to the writer, and to get the sound you would need to find someone to record that sound for you.
  2. RoooodWorks

RMMV Killer Gin (STEAM Early Access), RPG with Voice acting and a Dating and farming mini-game!)

I will continue to play it. I won't stop there, I know I haven't scratched the service for the playthrough. Just saying what I found so far. I get that the Candle holder can be used for tables and stuff I just thought it looked weird the way it was. I know there is a disclaimer for that kind...
  3. RoooodWorks

RMMV Killer Gin (STEAM Early Access), RPG with Voice acting and a Dating and farming mini-game!)

So I did a video for the first 30 mins, But I felt most the stuff included so far was a bloat. The sneaking part at the intro that section can just be removed as so far added nothing to the main game other than introduce these two characters and then removed them. There was also a little bit of...
  4. RoooodWorks

Let's play By Chibi

Bump: Did a new Video in a new style Let me know what you think :
  5. RoooodWorks

Merry Christmas from the British lands of London, UK

Merry Christmas from the British lands of London, UK
  6. RoooodWorks

[TAB] The Tall Adult Body Generator Project (V0.9 Beta released)

I know these are for adult characters, would you make a version for kid characters as well. using chibi sprites and then these for adults would look weird right? Or am I wrong into thinking this.
  7. RoooodWorks

or just put it up on itch.io or gamejolt stuff like that.

or just put it up on itch.io or gamejolt stuff like that.
  8. RoooodWorks

ATTENTION!! Check your resources if it's posted here!

both those reasons is not right XD so yeah, not good. but so long as the artists knows what is happening that's all we can do and to notify google about it maybe and hope to get it sorted someday, both those sites I mean so they are doing terrible things anyway.
  9. RoooodWorks

Yeah I didn't want to be rude, they might not have known they did something bad. But i gotten back more replies and it just seems like they don't read TOS at all. LOL he now wants to recruit me... Um not thanks I have no interest in joining haha.
  10. RoooodWorks

I have been in contact with the web owner and they said: so yeahhh, I don't know what to say to this person. they clearly don't read the fine print to the TOS
  11. RoooodWorks

moghunter Save plugin help

well i like the way it looks rite now and i just need it to scroll, so maybe i will need to ask someone to make an addon to make it scroll idk. The other alternative is to use luna engine so may just use that and figure it out as i go.
  12. RoooodWorks

thats what i did to get 6 saves. Is there anyway to make it scrollable at all.
  13. RoooodWorks

I want to allow at least 30+ saves but the limit visible on screen is 6, as any more and it goes off screen. So how would I be able to make it so that I can have way more slots than 6. https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-scene-file/ a link to the plugin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  14. RoooodWorks

I need help: Players, store page, price, game, trailer...

well for one don't use stolen assets, hawkzombie streamed this game and found ripped assets like a pokeball, ragnarok online assets, and art that says not to be used in commercial games. so yeah... this game is breaking a ton of rules, no wonder it doesn't sell well.
  15. RoooodWorks

Someone is trying to steal my game

doubt it, people always find a way to into the games.
  16. RoooodWorks

Player name input help

Ah ok. I realized also that i didn't change the object after doing, I did it before which was why i didn't see the change. But it works now :) thanks
  17. RoooodWorks

Someone is trying to steal my game

so long as people know that you are the developer that is all that matters, this is why facebook sucks, its full of jealous people wanting to steal. Do u have plans to make the game commercial or is it free game.
  18. RoooodWorks

Player name input help

I know how to set a custom name, I just want a surname after the custom name for the name tag that appears when they speak.
  19. RoooodWorks

Player name input help

How do u add text to a variable. like do u add it where it says 'input text here' or is there a different way?. I tried in the input text here and the name still just says what i put in as input text. Sorry am new to this I used rpg maker before but visual novel maker is weird sometimes where...
  20. RoooodWorks

Player name input help

So am using the Action UI input text and made it use player name instead, and added a event where it changes the player name to that. but how can I add it so it adds the player surname that is unchangeable. https://i.imgur.com/2lmela6.png- events i used https://i.imgur.com/Clobwpx.png - macro...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM9000