Search results

1. The_switchify

How do i make an asset pack?

how do i create an asset pack full of things such as tilesets sprite sheets and whatnot?
  2. The_switchify

(SOLVED) why is this not allowed?

i saw somebody got in trouble for posting a "forum game" the way it worked was the person who posted the tread had a list of blank traits that get filled in via the threads replies. why is this not allowed?
  3. The_switchify

Platformer Plugin for MV?

Is there a plugin that allows you to make Platformers in Rpg Maker Mv?
  4. The_switchify

Zelda plugin?

Does a plugin exist that makes your game's combat like that of the original legend of zelda for the NES?
  5. The_switchify

Need help with MV3D Plugin

Link to the plugin: Download on Github (No offence) But the instructions on the git.io page do not job good job at explaining how to set the plugin. so can somebody give some more detailed instructions on how to set up MV3D.
  6. The_switchify

FREE Bit & Bytes: looking for plugin designer

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: Join Bit the quiet protagonist, Bytes the genetic experiment feline, and Ro-b the robotic dimwit with a heart of gold. as they travel into a alternate universe and stop the evil Checkarian alien empire. Gameplay features: An undertale esque battle system, and...
  7. The_switchify

Is this plugin safe? (answered)

http://sumrndm.site/timed-attack-core/ When I go to download this I get a warning telling me that the type of file that the plugin is can harm my computer. Is the plugin safe?
  8. The_switchify

Undertale esque battle system plugin request

If you have any questions or suggestions tell me in the comments
  9. The_switchify

Redraw this in your own style!

This is Dialatron. He is a computer from the 1990's he is going to appear in some future projects of mine. But i challenge you to draw him in your own style!
  10. The_switchify

What heroes/villains would you add to star wars battlefront II?

I personally would like to see Jango Fett and Mace Windu added to the game. but what heroes/villains would you add to star wars battlefront II?
  11. The_switchify

Can someone be my friend

It feels like the entire world is against me and hates what i stand for. i come to this community that i find friendlier and nicer then most community's looking for friends or people who can help me back up when i am down. plus i would be nice to have someone to work on future projects with. and...
  12. The_switchify

Bunny girl pixel art

Here are some sprites to be featured in my upcoming project
  13. The_switchify

IG maker is gone

IG maker is not on the RPG Maker website anymore so why is it gone?
  14. The_switchify

Help with Galv's zoom plugin

https://galvs-scripts.com/2017/02/08/mv-screen-zoom/ Is it possible to have the camera follow the player and it stays zoomed in? If not then i would appreciate if you showed me another zoom plugin that does this
  15. The_switchify

About Galv's zoom plugin

With Galv's zoom plugin can you have it permanently zoom in? Like you can walk around but it still is zoomed in?
  16. The_switchify

Star wars fan art

The rules of this forurm said nothing about fan art so i hope this is ok to post Anyways for May the 4th of this year i made some star wars pixel art i hope you enjoy this!
  17. The_switchify

Can i put a rpg maker game on my Wix website?

On wix websites there are these buttons they can be used to download (images videos etc) but i was wondering can a rpg maker game be downloaded from one of the buttons or is the file type for rpg maker games compatible with those buttons?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnamano