Search results

1. Digi Arn

2 outcomes 1 event

Does anyone know if it is possible to have one event react two different ways, like If I wanted a negative effect if the event ran into you, but say if you pushed the ok button to interact with said even it would give you an opportunity for a choice or some other action?
  2. Digi Arn

Not so new.

Hello RPG Maker community, I'm not exactly new around here as much as newly returned and as I never introduced myself the first time aroud I figured this would be a good time to do it. I have been working with RPG maker for about 6 or 7 years. I started with VX ace and am now currently working...
  3. Digi Arn

Hello!

So some time not too long ago I downloaded the trial version of ACE and went to town with it... however, and this is still sometime an issue, I simply wanted to add more... and more... and more, eventually the trial ended and my brother never got to try the game I didn’t finish for his birthday...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barichallseedi