Search results

1. EonRising

Massive tree trunk?

Resource Type: Tile set   Maker Format: MV   Art Style: Something close to PandaMaru?    Description: I need some massive tree trunk base pieces to make it look like there are cities built into the tree (when on ground level)   Reference Images: Here's the trees by the...
  2. EonRising

Looking for a small team for an SRPG

So I'm currently in the process of creating a game I've had brewing in my mind since last April, and now that I have RPG Maker, I can make it a reality ^^ At first I thought I could do it on my own, but since the questions I posed in the support thread haven't gotten answers, I decided it...
  3. EonRising

Judgement Cast

I think this is where this should go, right? Well... Might as well make a page for my project ^^ No reason not to. I don't have any fancy banners or anything. What I do have, however is an entire map, lore and world history and concept art of my own, as well as a story for this specific...
  4. EonRising

How Can I edit the "Face" for SV/TV/TVD sprites?

So I don't think it's possible to do directly, but what is the best way to name and organize files so that I can change the shape of the face in the SV/TV/TVD sprites? The current issue I'm having is that I have anthopromorphic snakes that have drastically different head sizes and shapes...
  5. EonRising

Is it possible to make part of one generator part match the color of something else in another?

I know that title is kind of confusing without context so lemme explain! I'm currently in the middle of making assets to create an anthropomorphic snake, and it's coming out really well so far (I've only done the face images, not the movement sprites yet). Anyways, I currently have two...
  6. EonRising

Basic Furry Assets

Look! I made things! :D They're not super high quality or anything, and most of the mouths I edited don't work >> But if you want to make a furry character, this is what you should look at :D https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vek1yuvx8p82bfw/AABaMxyDzmalScMHxB6uGJcQa?dl=0 CONTENTS: -All...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fjen