Search results

1. Cutiesbae

RMVXA EMPTY HEAD [Psychological Horror - Mystery]

You can find a symbol and a number written on some of the mirrors, they are related to the puzzle :3
  2. Cutiesbae

RMVXA EMPTY HEAD [Psychological Horror - Mystery]

Plot: In the small hamlet of Elkedor lives the Baker family, isolated and almost ''inexistent'' for the townsfolk. Arold, family man and lawyer with no fame, enters in a difficult time of his life between alcoholism and a falling apart marriage. His days began getting filled by drinking more...
  3. Cutiesbae

:kaopride:

:kaopride:
  4. Cutiesbae

RMVXA EMPTY HEAD | Psychological Horror [DEMO]

The Italian version is finally out~ I’m going to work on the English version as soon as possible ♥ LINK DOWNLOAD: https://rpgmaker.net/games/10289/downloads/10057/
  5. Cutiesbae

I just want to sleep

I just want to sleep
  6. Cutiesbae

A little preview of the face set~
  7. Cutiesbae

(°3°)

(°3°)
  8. Cutiesbae

Hi everyone!

Thank you!
  9. Cutiesbae

Currently working on the new graphic Tilesets: Pixel Myth Germania - Pixel Art World - Sharm's stuff Sprites: Rpg Maker XP - Slim's resource
  10. Cutiesbae

I want to announce that I'm working for a new graphic. Credits: Pixel Myth: Germania Here's a little preview:
  11. Cutiesbae

*Awkwardly Enters*

Welcome!
  12. Cutiesbae

You are right, I will do it
  13. Cutiesbae

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment. Yes, I'm trying to combine a "happy family" with horror moments. It's my first project, so I hope it will be better in the future. Sarah' isn't in the house for a reason of course :3. I totally agree for the translation, I hope I will find...
  14. Cutiesbae

The Red Letter [ r p g h o r r o r ] Team needed!

Looks very cool! Good luck with your project :kaojoy:
  15. Cutiesbae

DISCLAIMER: This game contains violent and bloody elements not suitable for children under 16 years of age. This game is the result of the author's creation and imagination. I've been inspired from other indie horror games such as The Cat Lady and Downfall (Remigiusz Michalski) and from my love...
  16. Cutiesbae

Hi everyone!

Welcome!
  17. Cutiesbae

Hi everyone!

Thanksss
  18. Cutiesbae

Hi everyone!

19. Cutiesbae

Hi everyone!

Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fjen