Search results

1. Meh

RMMV Final Fantasy VII - Rise of Shinra

What is Rise of Shinra and who are we? Rise of Shinra - Is a Final Fantasy VII Fan Game created by 2 friends who want to create something special from the love they share of the FF& universe. This game has been underdevelopment for over a year now with a lot and I mean a lot of custom graphics...
  2. Meh

How to have Sub Characters come out of Main Character FF5 style?

I don't like the choo choo train style, so I'm encountering a major head ache trying to figure out how to get 2 or more characters to walk out from the main character as they used to do in old FF games. One is easy, but when I try to event more I can't get it to work. This also ties into...
  3. Meh

I'm interested in incorporating LODs battle mechanic

I really want to use some action game mechanics, similar to that of Legend of dragoon or Squalls trigger action in FFVIII.  From as far as I can tell there's no plugin been made yet that can do this, if I'm wrong I'm sorry but did search first. If anyone knows of anything that can do this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fjen