Search results

1. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA]

2. LittlePIGGY

Yes, this is a translation of the inscription on the picture. And the picture itself is a...

Yes, this is a translation of the inscription on the picture. And the picture itself is a self-portrait. And Yes... I have a sheep hat like this.
  3. LittlePIGGY

I'm an adult married woman [IMG]

I'm an adult married woman
  4. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA] drawing process

drawing process
  5. LittlePIGGY

Self-portrait... a kind of :kaopride:

Self-portrait... a kind of :kaopride:
  6. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA]

7. LittlePIGGY

Sad (

Sad (
  8. LittlePIGGY

RMMV Rising Storm (classic RPG)

It's a lot of work ahead. Thanks )
  9. LittlePIGGY

YouTube COPPA issue

It doesn't matter what she looks like or how she says it. It's none of our business. Each person is unique. The main thing is that it explains what was not clear to me. And so I put the answer in this forum topic. The subject can be closed. It is not necessary to discuss the person.
  10. LittlePIGGY

YouTube COPPA issue

YouTube's answer
  11. LittlePIGGY

I also use ONLY LICENSED Photoshop and other programs.

I also use ONLY LICENSED Photoshop and other programs.
  12. LittlePIGGY

I only draw all my tiles from SCRATCH. With a CLEAN square. I don't edit anything.

I only draw all my tiles from SCRATCH. With a CLEAN square. I don't edit anything.
  13. LittlePIGGY

I don't know the language enough to just explain it. And I do not want to get involved in legal...

I don't know the language enough to just explain it. And I do not want to get involved in legal subtleties. In Russia, to SELL something you need the status of an entrepreneur. And without a stable income, this status will leave me without a livelihood.
  14. LittlePIGGY

Because of the language, I can't sell anything through any store. I am in Russia. I don't know...

Because of the language, I can't sell anything through any store. I am in Russia. I don't know how to make it legal. Now I plan to issue everything through BOOSTY service as a reward for subscription, I plan to choose the theme of tiles by voting of interested donaters.
  15. LittlePIGGY

What do you think about it? Would you like one? How much are you willing to pay for a set of...

What do you think about it? Would you like one? How much are you willing to pay for a set of this quality? Tile A1 +A2+A4+B+C
  16. LittlePIGGY

[IMG] start creation random tilesets

start creation random tilesets
  17. LittlePIGGY

OMG! New interface looks strange...

OMG! New interface looks strange...
  18. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA] Want this tile for sale?

Want this tile for sale?
  19. LittlePIGGY

Any Tinys Trade System (TTS) for MV?

Please tell me if there is a plugin for the version of the program RPG Maker MV with the ability to exchange items, like Divine Divinity first.
  20. LittlePIGGY

Is there any Tinys Trade System (TTS) for MV?

Is there any Tinys Trade System (TTS) for MV?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ft371pta