Search results

1. Volimance

That feeling of success!

Finally. After a month of trying, enlisting folks help across the community... I got the thing to work exactly the way I wanted it to! I got my first quest done and working! My reward is to do some fun stuff: map making!
  2. Volimance

Selecting Targets when using Common Event in battle

So I have a skill, Dominate, which runs a common event to check for one of two states. The states are :is predator, and is prey. They are passive states utilizing the YEP Passive States plug in. So here's my situation: See that If: #? bit? How can I make it so that this common event will...
  3. Volimance

Self-Depricating Complaints

So I set up this whole neat thing where different enemies would be affected by different skills based on what kind of animal they are. After two days of not understanding what the heck was wrong I gave up and abandoned that idea (so that I could move on to another part of the game) Came back to...
  4. Volimance

Removing State A when State A inflicts State B

So let's say I have a state called Dominated that is used, among other things, to apply the Fascination state. Would a an item/spell/effect that specifically removes Fascination remove the "Dominated" state, or the effect of the Fascination that results from the "Dominated" state?
  5. Volimance

RMMV Battle Eventing Conditional Branch not working

I've been working on this all night and can't figure it out. I just tried a clean install, following the instructions for updating my project at first with no plugins except the "madewithmv" plugin, and then I used a totally new project file. I can't get conditional branch events to function...
  6. Volimance

Yanfly selling independent items

When creating improved independent items via the item upgrade plugin, what effect will this have on the selling price of the improved item? How is the controlled?
  7. Volimance

Yanfly Item Upgrade and Item Augment Attach

When using Yanfly's Item Core, Item attachable augments, and item upgrade slot plugins... Is it possible to add both permanent upgrades and the attachable augments (which are not permanent) to the same item such that it has both upgrade slots and augment slots?
  8. Volimance

Naming conventions for generator parts

Here's the situation. I'm adding a second round of generator parts to the actor generator. In the first round there were some parts that had only one "sub-part". When I added the second round of generator parts, there some with a similar name as parts in the first add, but were multipart...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ft371pta