Search results

1. FazbearGamer05

Splendith Save & Load Engine with Real-time Loading Screen

The problem is still appearing. However, something strange is that when I save a file, it works fine (the saving process with script) but when I try to enter the Save Files menu from the Title Screen, it says there is some problem with Scene_Title , line 101.
  2. FazbearGamer05

Splendith Save & Load Engine with Real-time Loading Screen

There seems to be some problem that the script is causing. Each time I try to load a file, it shows a error message with some problem in Scene_Title script, line 101. Can someone help me?
  3. FazbearGamer05

Is it possible to edit conpressed game file? (RPGVXACE)

Hi. I'm not actually new here, but I couldn't find where should I post this threat than here, and I couldn't find answer to my problem. I have been working on one game and saved the project file on USB, while the game was compressed and published to the internet, but few days later when I wanted...
  4. FazbearGamer05

how long did you take to finish your first game ?

Took me 1 month to create and finish my first game It wasn't the best game, since I was still learning how to use RPG Maker.
  5. FazbearGamer05

*Insert Status Message Here* (im new so i dont get it how this works)

*Insert Status Message Here* (im new so i dont get it how this works)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ft371pta