Search results

1. JabberWonky

Terrax Lighting system

Yes, and I still can't get it to work, but I found another plugin tonight that works well. It is this one below. Just make sure that you also install the Add-ons for Events and Players.
  2. JabberWonky

Terrax Lighting system

I am having the same problem as XGuarden. I tried to use this in the game I am working on but to no avail. I kept getting a TypeError about "undefined." When I saw her last post I also created a new game and set the lighting up the same way I had previously and it worked. On my original game, I...
  3. JabberWonky

Exporting for iOS and Android

I haven't posted anything on this forum in the past 4 years, so I apologize for not remembering all of the rules of etiquette. I did exactly what you said and feel like I am a little bit closer to figuring this out. I have been at this for hours. Also, I mentioned above that I have been using...
  4. JabberWonky

UPDATE: I tried running the code and specifying Python 3 on the command line and got the following: Checking manifest file Checking system requirements...failed The "android" binary could not be found. Check your Android SDK installation and your PATH environment variable. Any idea...
  5. JabberWonky

Is there a more recent version of Crosswalk that still has the make_apk.py file? As mentioned, I installed and checked a few of the most recent ones and it wasn't there.
  6. JabberWonky

I was hoping that would work. I updated to the latest version and tried again, but got the same message:    File "/Applications/Android Software Development/crosswalk-10.39.235.16/make_apk.py", line 692     except SystemExit as ec:                        ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax
  7. JabberWonky

I didn't see a Python version mentioned in the manual. I will try that. Thanks.
  8. JabberWonky

I am running macOS 10.10.5, Python 2.5, Crosswalk 10.39.235.16 (as suggested in the manual, and because the more recent ones don't have the make_apk.py file).
  9. JabberWonky

I am on a Mac trying to export to Android. I have repeatedly followed the instructions provided in the manual, and every time I get stuck at section 4-2. After running the command line in the Terminal, I get error messages about invalid syntax related to "'with' will become a reserved keyword in...
  10. JabberWonky

Happy Holidays Event

My favorite holiday tradition is going to my in-laws every Sunday for the 4 Sundays before Christmas. My mother-in-law is French, and this is a European tradition, where you light a candle each Sunday, 1 candle the first time, 2 candles the second, 3 the third, etc. and she makes those crazy...
  11. JabberWonky

Making a Bank :3

Do you want your player to earn money which he then has to put into, and later take out of, a bank? If so, you might want to set a variable named, say, "Money in Hand," and increase it each time the player gets some money. Then, set another variable, maybe "Money in Bank." When the player...
  12. JabberWonky

What's up, Homies?

I have been creating with RPG Maker since about 2004, and since I am still not very good (haven't had time to really get into things...) I decided it was time to learn how to really use this stuff! I own RPGVX. I was using RPGMaker 2003 until an official version became available here in the...
  13. JabberWonky

Luchi-chan's Lighting Tutorial.

I think I found the Woratan Multiple Fog script here: http://www.rpgmakerv...?showtopic=7797 Looks like I may have also found the BulletXT Lighting Script here: http://www.rpgmakerv...22 And... last but not least, I found this: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=5812.0 Which...
  14. JabberWonky

Gradually Linking Landscapes

Thanks for the tips!
  15. JabberWonky

Luchi-chan's Lighting Tutorial.

I would also like some help finding the resources mentioned. Can someone help some bruthas out (assuming Genii Benedict is male...)? Some links would be appreciated. I tried Googling them but to no avail. I would really like to spice up my maps.
  16. JabberWonky

[-Beginner/General-] Beginner's Guide to RPG Maker VX

It says I can't download it unless I pay for a Scrib account. Can I get it somewhere else?
  17. JabberWonky

Parallax Mapping

Thanks, man! This looks awesome! Can't wait to try it!
  18. JabberWonky

[IWS] Common Event Tiles

Awesome.
  19. JabberWonky

Change Character Opacity in Frames 2.1.1

Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see the video!
  20. JabberWonky

Pictures Can Scroll Too

I can think of several uses for this. Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.
Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnochIndieStudios