Search results

1. Omnimental

Press Turn Battle?

I'm really hoping my google-fu is just failing me here, but has anybody done a Press-Turn Battle plugin for MV yet? Something similar to what Archeia made for VX Ace. It's one of my favorite battle systems, but I'd hate to go back to VX Ace just to use it.
  2. Omnimental

Run, They're Trying To Kill Us! (Escaping from Battle)

In an effort to reduce the feeling of "everything is a fight to the death", I've been setting my random encounters to have monsters be significantly more likely to run away as their HP gets lower. The problem I quickly ran into while testing it is that monsters running is intensely frustrating...
  3. Omnimental

Minimum Damage

Quick question here. I'm using low numbers for my project, and am running into the problem of hits doing zero damage. I'd like to have the damage set at a minimum of one, but either I'm not remembering how I did it correctly in VX Ace, or the method I used then doesn't work with the change in...
  4. Omnimental

Input Speed Bonus

Alright, my Google-fu has apparently failed me today, so I'm turning to you guys for help.  I'm looking for a script to incentivise quickly selecting your commands in combat.  Something along the lines of "If you choose your ability and target within X seconds, that ability gets a 25% damage...
  5. Omnimental

Problem with custom damage formula

Not sure if VX Ace forum is the right area for this, but I'm using the VX Ace engine, so I'll try here first. I'm trying to design a skill that has a successively greater chance to insta-kill the target the further below 50%MHP they are.  The formula I have so far is this: Theoretically, the...
  6. Omnimental

Level Cap Until Class Change

I'm looking for a way to temporarily cap an actor's level.  The plan is to have him level as one class up until a certain level, then at a particular plot point in the game he'll be given the option to change into one of two new classes, which will enable him to keep leveling up to the final...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carugatti