Search results

1. Demon God Démigra

Seeking Programmer for External Bust/Sprite Generator Project

** I do hope this is in the right section. Please excuse the ignorance if not... I asked and someone suggested that it went here. ** Scope A fully functional, intuitive, and aesthetically pleasing character graphics generator for use for games. Ambitiously speaking, I'd like for this to...
  2. Demon God Démigra

Map Depth...

Alright, I believe I have a handle on how to import and make my drawn maps functional in Ace via something called parallax... But to my dismay, my maps have depth and I find no tutorial on how to make my character sprites smaller as they walk "into" my map. I've searched the tutorials here and...
  3. Demon God Démigra

Topic Placement...

In which forum would I post if I'm looking for a programmer outside of Maker that will collaborate with me on an external "Bust/Sprite" generator utility? Non-paid. Only to boost our experience in our fields and to provide this to the community. I thank you for any answers.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to stream The Witcher 3, and then it will be the DEBUT of my Portal Playthrough! Feel free to drop by!
I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakuya