Search results

1. DragonRose35

[Solved (More or Less)]

Alright, so... this one might be a little bit complicated. And I am well-aware it may not be possible. However, I am looking to create a system inside my game where the player character can change their party when they access a crystal. Obviously, this would only count for party members that...
  2. DragonRose35

[Solved] Yanfly's Message Plugins

So, hello there...~ Heh... I am back, and this time with a question not for skills, but a plugin. I found this one on my own, thankfully, but unfortunately... I can't figure out how to get it to work. I need the plugins only to expand the number of choices in my game for a certain thing...
  3. DragonRose35

Seeking Help With Figuring Out How To Order Skills...

...without having to rearrange them completely in the skill database? And what I mean by this is... Having skills- -show up in a completely custom order that isn't at all the order set in the database. Any ideas? ~ Dragon
  4. DragonRose35

Seeking Help With Weapon Upgrading

So... this one is going to be a bit different, as far as asking for help. See, in my game, I am trying to create a system where I can upgrade current weapons to make them stronger. I technically already know what I'm doing, though I may be doing things far more complicated than need be...
  5. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

I... am so very sorry for all these threads asking for help with skills... hehe...~ Anyway, this one I think is... rather simple, compared to the others. All I would like help with is to figure out how to make a skill where a character can sacrifice his life for a specific character. Otherwise...
  6. DragonRose35

[Solved] Damage Skill That Also Heals

Just like the title says. If I wanted to create a skill that did damage to enemies, I know how to do that, of course. But if I wanted to create a skill that damaged enemies and healed all allies for a percentage of their health, how would I do this? Thank you~ ~ Dragon
  7. DragonRose35

[Solved] Critical Health Damage Skill

*one last time* And lastly, there is an attack called "Last Stand" that I would like to be able to implement that deals high damage when in a critical state of health. Though whether I would like this to be passive or not is yet undetermined. Thank you so much, again, and I hope to get these...
  8. DragonRose35

[Solved] Magic Depleting Heavy Attacks

*copies & pastes again* Two more that are very similar to each other, are high damage attacks that I would like to have expend all magic points to use. Like how in FF XII using a quickening or summon depletes all of your magic as well. I may end up needing to create level tiers for these...
  9. DragonRose35

[Solved~!] Passive Leech Health Skill

*copies & pastes information* Another skill is something called "Soul Eater" and what I hope to do for this one that I have no idea how to accomplish, is for the user to heal 50% of their health on kill of an enemy. But in truth, I would like to figure out how to make this a passive ability...
  10. DragonRose35

[Solved (More or Less)] Skill That Deals Recoil Damage

As per recommendation, I have decided to make separate threads for each skill type. *decides to copy & paste* I have a skill a character uses called "Leap of Faith" that is a 50% success rate that deals double damage. That is as far as I have gotten, however, because what I want for it is to...
  11. DragonRose35

Seeking Help With Unique Skill Abilities...

So, first off, I would like to thank you if you're taking the time to read this. Second, I am not quite new to the RPG Maker World, however, I am new as far as taking my game past simple measures. Currently I am trying to develop a unique skill-set without using complicated measures that I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, apparently I wasn't banned from RMN for the reason I thought. It ended up being some sort of misunderstanding in which someone made an alt pretending to be me (probably my little brother or one of my friends from school) without knowing the rules which got me banned. It had nothing to do with the whole political statement I made on my status.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to stream The Witcher 3, and then it will be the DEBUT of my Portal Playthrough! Feel free to drop by!
I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakuya