Search results

1. KawasakiNinja

[solved] YEP Shop Menu Core Comparison Window

Not showing all party members in the comparison window, and layout of stats on individual character comparison doesn't look like Yanfly's example. I have VE engine in, but even if I turn that off it doesn't change anything. I do have the latest version (1.05). Help? Yanfly's Video (for...
  2. KawasakiNinja

Another Dual Wield Request

Looking for a Dual Wield script, or help modifying one [VE Dual Wield], that is free for commercial, and shows two attacks without the character returning to their place and stepping forward again between attacks, and compatible with YEP. Or a way to accomplish this with YEP Action Sequences for...
  3. KawasakiNinja

Secret Passage Script

Resource Type: Script Maker Format: MV Art Style: N/A Description: Trying to find a script that works and is free for commercial use. Want to be able to pass under a normally impassable tile (with regions would be nice). SecretPassage.js by mykrme...
  4. KawasakiNinja

Eisele's Pets

Resource Type: Characters and Battlers (and faces & busts, too, but less important) Maker Format: MV Art Style: Cover Art Character Pack Description: Eisele (Package1_5) has 3 pets in their picture/bust, but I've not seen sprites for them anywhere. Seems odd to use their bust when I can't...
  5. KawasakiNinja

.txt files in DLC

Not sure where else to ask this. In my DLC folder there's "RPGmakerWeb_plugins" and a .txt file "『RPGツクールMV プラグイン集』使用条件" that when I open it doesn't display what I assume is supposed to be Japanese. Help? I've installed the Japanese language windows 10 pack. Didn't make a difference. I'd like...
  6. KawasakiNinja

Cover Art Character Emotions (Faces) & Pictures

Resource Type: Pictures (Busts) Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV Cover Art Character Pack Description: I was wondering if anyone had more pictures/busts of the Cover Art Characters? I've seen one with Aldo grabbing his dagger on deviant art (and google image searching), but that's all. (Edit...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Sick again! ....wait.
So, apparently I wasn't banned from RMN for the reason I thought. It ended up being some sort of misunderstanding in which someone made an alt pretending to be me (probably my little brother or one of my friends from school) without knowing the rules which got me banned. It had nothing to do with the whole political statement I made on my status.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to stream The Witcher 3, and then it will be the DEBUT of my Portal Playthrough! Feel free to drop by!
I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakuya