Search results

1. msazako

RMMV Lie of Caelum

Thank you so much for enjoying the game! Sooo, yeah. Lag is inevitable unfortunately. It's pretty much how the MV engine handles some hardcore things. That and it's also reliant on how much power your PC has. I do experience lag from a few attacks as well, even with a high-end PC. That said...
  2. msazako

[MEDIA] Made a simple trailer for LoC's Episode 1.

Made a simple trailer for LoC's Episode 1.
  3. msazako

https://www.lootsaga.com/post/lie-of-caelum-gameplay-preview-and-demo So uh, somebody wrote an...

https://www.lootsaga.com/post/lie-of-caelum-gameplay-preview-and-demo So uh, somebody wrote an article for LoC. Definitely HYPED after reading all of this. They actually took their time to understand the game ;;
  4. msazako

RMMV Lie of Caelum

"From the depths of this universe shines a bright and blue planet. We call this 'Caelum'." Yo! Been a while! I'm here to announce that with the help of thatguy6556, and SFKUSHA, we are able to re-launch Lie of Caelum as a brand-new episodic title! Everything has been revised to its final form...
  5. msazako

The foreground was there to add more atmosphere, but turned out to be a distraction. Ah well! XD

The foreground was there to add more atmosphere, but turned out to be a distraction. Ah well! XD
  6. msazako

Thanks for ya'lls feedbacks. I decided to remove the foreground objects and keep the speedlines...

Thanks for ya'lls feedbacks. I decided to remove the foreground objects and keep the speedlines instead to give that feeling of adrenaline. :) The idea for this chain battle is for the elevator to go faster and faster as battles become more intense, then breaks (Yes, it will actually break!) if...
  7. msazako

[MEDIA] Really workin on these. A new demo will be out sometime this December!

Really workin on these. A new demo will be out sometime this December!
  8. msazako

[IMG] Whew. And that's a wrap.

Whew. And that's a wrap.
  9. msazako

RMMV Lie of Caelum

Hello everybody. I've been in a long hiatus from this site for far too long, but I'm back to give ya'll some updates. First and foremost, all progress and dev videos will be more frequent outside of this forum. (My youtube link is one of them). The game also has a discord, twitter, and facebook...
  10. msazako

Hey, I'm not as active here as I was anymore. If you want a quicker response, visit my discord...

Hey, I'm not as active here as I was anymore. If you want a quicker response, visit my discord! Or ping me in any RPG Maker discord channels. Just toss me a PM if you need links.
  11. msazako

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hopefully you'll find it. I only got to mitigate that exploit because I have a cooldown system incorporated in my stronger skills.
  12. msazako

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

@luzi So far, I've only done a compromise for that. Simply remove the state within the sequence, then reapply it again after the sequence. This will reset the number of turns left in the state, but it's better than nothing.
  13. msazako

Contacting Olivia

Your problem isn't Olivia's plugins. It's most likely (99% of the time) a plugin conflict. The only "game-breaking" error you should look out for are corrupted files. Plugins do not corrupt files. That said, make sure, when you use new plugins to: > Update your project > Update ALL your...
  14. msazako

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUgx88ByFT4 Easter egg version ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUgx88ByFT4 Easter egg version ;)
  15. msazako

https://youtu.be/yDUqy0VIEV8 I'm giving myself seizures with Irina and Olivia's plugins :)

https://youtu.be/yDUqy0VIEV8 I'm giving myself seizures with Irina and Olivia's plugins :)
  16. msazako

[MEDIA] Aaand the complete version!

Aaand the complete version!
  17. msazako

I also want to add that these kinds of skills are entirely optional to obtain. If you don't want...

I also want to add that these kinds of skills are entirely optional to obtain. If you don't want to use them because they feel "too long", then don't even do the steps to get them. You can achieve the same efficiency using other skills. It is my choice as a dev to make it unskippable, just like...
  18. msazako

@[568:@TheoAllen] My initial thought was to have this skill be quick and powerful, like the...

@[568:@TheoAllen] My initial thought was to have this skill be quick and powerful, like the actual "Warp Kamehameha" or Cell's "Solar Kamehameha". If it didn't give that much of an impact, then by all means, tell me how to improve it instead of saying "It has less impact and less satisfying, so...
  19. msazako

The video pretty much showcases what I can do with Yanfly's action sequences when I go...

The video pretty much showcases what I can do with Yanfly's action sequences when I go overboard. If you want an in-depth explanation of my battle system and the game itself, I'd be glad to! And to answer the HP question: You recover all of it after a battle.
  20. msazako

Well, I see the problem now. You don't know how the game works. XD Trust me, it leans more...

Well, I see the problem now. You don't know how the game works. XD Trust me, it leans more towards people who want a fast-paced battle, as well as give them more choice on how to approach them. (Standard skills are relatively short) To sum it up: Encounter rates are optional except certain...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltosier