Search results

1. EliteFerrex

Disable Access to Items

Hello, everyone. I'm looking to find a way to disable access to using items during specific battles, either by applying a State to a character, or by temporarily disabling access to the command, or temporarily removing all items from the player's inventory, or however it has to be done. I've...
  2. EliteFerrex

Android Deployment Issues

Alright, I know there are a plethora of threads about this already with various issues, but I'm going to post mine in hopes that someone might be able to help. I followed the instructions on https://rpgmakermv.co/threads/guide-on-exporting-your-game-to-android.3977/, and had all of the...
  3. EliteFerrex

Battle BGM/Battleback Problems

Hello, everyone. I'm having difficulty trying to make sure my battle BGMs and Battle Backs work correctly once the player has access to the Ship, because I don't want the wrong Battle Back or BGM playing in the wrong area of the world map. Before the player had the Ship, I simply controlled...
  4. EliteFerrex

Directional Facing Enemy Challenge (SOLVED)

I have a question about trying to make a little challenge for a room in a dungeon. I have an orc who sits in the middle of the room, looking up and down, trying to spot the player as he/she hops by. (See image below) If the player is standing on the spaces above or below the Orc when he...
  5. EliteFerrex

Passive BATTLE-ONLY States

Hello, everyone. I had a question regarding making a weapon that has a passive HP degeneration percentage, but only inside of battle. By default, if I give the weapon a passive -3% HP Regeneration, it affects the wielder both in and outside of battle (not what I want). Using the YEP...
  6. EliteFerrex

Beam and Sword Animations Assets!

My brother Kaz put together some great animations assets for RPG Maker MV! Feel free to use these in your projects (free or commercialized), but provide credit to Ryugi Kazamaru! (Also, maybe send him a nice "Thank you!" on Skype, under the same name!) The list so far: Energy...
  7. EliteFerrex

Confusion State Error

So, as you can see in the first screenshot, this here Dragon is currently afflicted by the Confusion State, which causes the restriction "attack anyone". However, as soon as it becomes the Dragon's turn, I get the error in the second screenshot. Not sure what's happening here. I've...
  8. EliteFerrex

icon48,144,etc. not Found Exporting to Android

Hello, everyone. I've been trying to export a sample apk to test the android functionality of the game I've started, and have followed all the instructions for setting everything up. However, I'm receiving an error message in command prompt when attempting to run the command to create the .apk...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltosier