Search results

1. M3shyS

UK Copyright Registration

Hello members, This thread is only targetted for those who are located in the UK, or have expertise from a UK standpoint. I'm planning on releasing a game and wondering shall I get my works registered? By registered, I always think of it as the company keeps a record of it and it is archieved...
  2. M3shyS

Falco Mmorpg Alchemy System - 640 x 480?

Hello there,  I'm using Falco's MMORPG Alchemy system: Link to script: http://pastebin.com/peprneuu Image of problem: As you can see, the resolution is trapped at 544 x 416 when my game size is 640 x 480, and looking at the script for 10 min+ I still don't know how to make it 640 x 480...
  3. M3shyS

What are these Scripts called?

Hey,   I'm sure you all have heard of/played the 'Last Dream' made by White Giant RPG Studios ( they're awesome right?) I want a script that does the same feature there multi-choice options of easy,medium hard etc.. ( I know how to achieve harder game difficulty) but I want a selection screen...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousx