Search results

1. To sparkle or not to sparkle?

I think it depends on the style of the game, but in general I'd rather have the challenge of finding hidden things, and other interesting stuff (e.g., aforementioned funny text, reading the books on shelves, flushing the toilets, etc.) Sparkles or something like that might work better in a game...
  2. Popular Anime You Don't Like?

I hated everything about SAO except the soundtrack. (also, not specific to anime, but I'm not a big fan of anything with a "sucked into a video game" plot. I think it's more interesting and fun to actually just play a video game, and they seem kind of dated now that VR is a real thing) Mirai...
  3. How hard of games do you prefer

I like games to be at least somewhat challenging. But it also depends on the kind of game. I really like games where it's difficult because of very challenging puzzles (e.g., Professor Layton series) or requiring you to explore everywhere. But games where it's hard to beat anything without days...
  4. Your Favourite Anime (can be more than one)

If I listed every anime I really liked, it would be a really long list, so this is just my top 5 in no particular order: - Yona of the Dawn: possibly the most awesome shoujo anime ever. - Fullmetal Alchemist: personally I liked Brotherhood the best, though I liked both versions. - Pandora...
  5. Character sprite style

I'm still kind of undecided on whether I want to use the sprites I've already made with the MV generator. I'm not that good at making sprites without using pieces from other sprites, and it would be nearly impossible to redo the battlers. I like how the MV sprites look more detailed than sprites...
  6. How'd you come up with your username?

My favorite tv series at the time I made the account was Doctor Who, and the 10th doctor was, and still is, my favorite.
  7. What makes a game cringy?

Some things I find cringy, in no particular order: (though these do not necessarily mean that if they are in a game I will automatically hate it. Contrary to what some rabid fans believe, it's actually possible to be critical of some aspects of something, but still like it overall.) - hammy...
  8. Selection not working

When I try to select multiple tiles in the editor, or by right clicking on the map, only one of the tiles will appear when I place it. This just started happening randomly, it didn't coincide with adding any new plugins or anything. The only thing new is a lot more tilesets, but even those were...
  9. Can you make Ancient Dungeons Base Pack work for MV?

Ok, I'm going to buy them! I'll probably use the plugin as well.
  10. Can you make Ancient Dungeons Base Pack work for MV?

@Celianna will you ever remake them for MV? I'm considering buying the whole pack for VXAce since I have both programs, but I don't know if I should wait for a MV version. (I am not saying you have to, if you didn't plan on making them.)
  11. Game & Map Screenshots 9

Thanks! :kaojoy:And yeah, those were some of the resized tiles that had been made for VXAce, at least most of the other ones didn't stick out.
  12. Game & Map Screenshots 9

I updated the maps! I fixed the blurriness, and added light effects. I had to move some things around so it wouldn't be too dark.
  13. Screen is blurry while playtesting

@CriticalGames it works!!! Thank you so much!!! :kaojoy:
  14. Screen is blurry while playtesting

@Andar I tried the tilesize plugin, it didn't work since my computer still enlarges everything to twice the size it's supposed to be, and anyway looked awful in playtesting (even after changing only the size of all the tilesets in a duplicate folder, it messed them up and thought I used tiles I...
  15. How to remove blur?

Does anyone have the plugin for this that I can use? I can't make or edit plugins but I really want to remove the blurriness.
  16. RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

ok! thanks
  17. RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

Is everyone certain this is legit, or complete? On the updates page on the main site, it still says 1.4 is the latest version, so I'm not sure if this is an unofficial version, or if it is but they haven't worked out the bugs yet or something, or if they just haven't added it yet.
  18. Screen is blurry while playtesting

I don't really understand? Does the tilesize plugin only affect the game screen while playing? Because that is the only issue I need fixed; it is not a problem with the tiles themselves. I do not want something that will change the entire game and program and assets.
  19. Screen is blurry while playtesting

I could barely understand most of that thread... does anyone have a copy of the plugin they were talking about that I could download? I don't know anything about making one.
  20. Screen is blurry while playtesting

The scaling was set to 200% so I changed it to 100%... that fixed the blurriness, but made everything on my computer so small that it's unusable, so I had to change it back. I tried all the things in the display settings. There has to be some other problem though, since its apparently being...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousx