Search results

1. HatJump

FREE [HELP WANTED - All Positions] Chronicles of Orbis: Within These Walls

I would be interested in doing the music :) sent a sample through. So far I've mainly done Western orchestral sounding stuff, but Eastern sounding would be interesting to look in to and work on for sure. Let me know what you think anyway B)
  2. HatJump

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

This works in terms of the formula and the effect, thanks! I also wanted it to not display any healed amount when the talent was disabled, as it currently shows a 0 every time with that formula. I changed it as follows and it now only displays a heal amount once the talent is active...
  3. HatJump

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Hello all, I have a question about a healing talent that I'm trying to implement: I want to have it so that the healer receives a % of health back relative to what he heals. ie. heals for 100 on ally, gets healed for 25 himself. I've got formulas that do this: Any help would be much...
  4. HatJump

Yanfly Target Core/Row Formation help.

Hi all, I'm trying to make a skill which hits all enemies on the nearest enemy row <Target: Front Enemy Row> for an initial amount of damage a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2 , but which then hits the next nearest row for somewhat less damage (a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2) /2 . Does anyone know how I would go...
  5. HatJump

Aspiring Composer

Aspiring Composer
  6. HatJump

FREE Lost Lineage (UPDATED 03/30/18)

Hi there. I'm a composer and looking for a project to get involved with. https://soundcloud.com/mackenziefrenzy (In particular please check out Into Barren Lands, Dusklight Duel, Depth of Sorrow and Locomotiman Stage) I've recently got some new software for writing so my older stuff sounds...
  7. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

@HeroTheWorldCreator I can give it a whirl! Perhaps I'll focus on the idea of a mysterious sense of wonder?
  8. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

@HeroTheWorldCreator I'm glad you like it! It was serious fun to write :D  If you have any more requests do go ahead and throw them my way - I wouldn't mind something that isn't a battle theme at the moment though!
  9. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

@NeoFantasy It's done! I tried to make the music emotive, but sound determined and driven. Hopefully this is vaguely what you had in mind! I've put all the finished tracks up at the top of the post so they're easier to find.
  10. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

@HeroTheWorldCreator So I'm hoping this is roughly what you had in mind - in stead of actually changing the speed of the music I just made the texture 'busier', which usually gives the same effect and helps to loop things overall. Let me know if you think it's fit for purpose anyway! I...
  11. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

@HeroTheWorldCreator Hi! Sounds pretty interesting - I'll give it a go! :) Haven't done creepy/despair music yet, so that'll be a fun one :D
  12. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

@NeoFantasy Hey! Thank you :)  there are plenty that didn't turn out quite so well :P Sure thing - boss battles tend to take a bit longer, but I should have a chance to work on it over the weekend. I shall keep you posted :)
  13. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

It's done! Hopefully you should be able to download it directly from soundcloud, but if not I can do a dropbox or something.
  14. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

Just an update Noctis - track is nearly done :)  just gotta sort out the drum track and it'll be ready to go!
  15. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

Sure thing :)  hadn't heard any music from FFXV yet, but I particularly like the night battle track. Would this be your general battle theme?
  16. HatJump

HatJump's Music Shop

Hello all! I have been writing a few tracks for a game that I've been working on, and am looking to buff out my portfolio of works. It's great experience to write a large number of pieces, and I particularly enjoy writing while having a pre-existing restriction, eg. instruments, style, mood...
  17. HatJump

Bind Pictures To Map

Hi all, I'm trying to use this plugin to have moving windmill arms on my windmills, which are in fixed locations in my town. Is it possible to have an image rotate while being fixed to the map? I have tried show picture>rotate>fix to map as well as show picture>fix to map>rotate and neither...
  18. HatJump

Absorption Barrier Plugin

Shaz - Thanks for doing that. Sorry, I'm a noob :) Luxanna - It worked! Thanks :D
  19. HatJump

Absorption Barrier Plugin

Hi all, I'm attempting to make a skill that grants the target 20% of their max hp as a shield whenever it is cast using Yanfly's Absorption Barrier plugin. Since I know nothing about Java and there isn't a single basic terminology guide I can find anywhere, I don't actually know what the...
  20. HatJump

HoT which heals on removal

Hello all, I'm currently working on a healer character, and I wanted one of the skills to put a regeneration buff on an ally that gives them regeneration, with a burst heal when the state expires. eg. State lasts 3 turns, 1st 2nd and 3rd turns heals 2% of max health, then heals for 20% hp...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojojovil