Search results

1. zerobeat032

Making Battlers stay facing opposite direction...

So I have a plugin that allows actors to stay in place after attacks and not move back to their original home position and with the awesome help of people here, I figured out how to control where people end up based on where they are on the screen based on their coordinates and whatnot. but I've...
  2. zerobeat032

YED Sideview Battler and Note Tag reading...

YED Sideview Battler, for those who don't know allows you to increase the amount of frames per Sideview Battler, add custom motions, control frame speed, and looping. and it does so through reading note tags for actors... which I've realized is probably why it doesn't like to let actors use any...
  3. zerobeat032

JS help for Summoning Plug-ins

there's another plugin that does summoning stuff to varying degrees. it essentially adds another actor based on plugin commands. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/summon-actors-plugin.71191/ hopefully this is helpful... unfortunately MV has a thing summoning plugins. SRDude's...
  4. zerobeat032

YED sideview conditional extension request.

I'm curious if you got this to work for you @Skurge... I'd been trying to figure out for my own reasons how to change spritesheets while using YED... I couldn't get this to work.. and I think I FINALLY know why YED is so stubborn about changing graphics. Basically it reads one set of note tags...
  5. zerobeat032

RMMV Turn Based Fighting Game system of sorts...

thanks, I feel with some tweaks and proper balancing, this could be pretty cool. I've been testing it a bit with a ton of setup, but it definitely works as intended minus a couple of hiccups.
  6. zerobeat032

RMMV Turn Based Fighting Game system of sorts...

so I had an idea that I've halfway implemented to see how it'd work... basically you have 3 Acts. you use these exclusively for combo like strings of attacks. a slow QTE would pop up and you input a different direction or button. each being their own move. and each using 1 Act. you can also...
  7. zerobeat032

odd... I actually FINALLY found a plugin that actually let's you transform using YED Sideview...

odd... I actually FINALLY found a plugin that actually let's you transform using YED Sideview Battler... but the catch is, it's reading the same note tags still... meaning if the transformation doesn't have the same frame setups, custom motions and looping... oof...
  8. zerobeat032

I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do...

I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
  9. zerobeat032

Keeping Actors in certain spots...

Yes, this thread can be closed. I think I can figure out from here how to do this for enemies as well as I've found the code I'd need in another thread.
  10. zerobeat032

This helped me figure it out actually! so basically with SceneManager._scene._spriteset._actorSprites[0]._homeX, I will always know where my actor ends up. as a test, I had it set in a variable. I called the variable in an if... else statement at the end of a Yanfly action sequence. from there...
  11. zerobeat032

Someone basically made a plugin for me where how normally during Yanfly action sequences, actors go back to whatever there set home position is... this makes wherever that move ends them, their new home position. meaning if you aren't careful, enemies and actors can end up in really weird...
  12. zerobeat032

hmm I see... only other thing I can think of is Olivia's swap weapon plugin, but that's not quite what you're looking for I feel.
  13. zerobeat032

does that stuff work during battle? essentially my actors and enemies don't have to return to their starting position and I didn't want them going off screen potentially... but I wasn't aware some like that would work during a battle? or am I confused or something lol
  14. zerobeat032

so I have a way to have actors and enemies not return to their original home positions in battle. but it's a double edged sword lol. people can wander off too far in any direction, going off screen. sooo, my question is... is there a way to check the positions of everyone in battle and if they...
  15. zerobeat032

I feel like Yanfly's Weapon Animation plugin could maybe do this? it lets you change how weapons work in junction with the actors. I don't know too much tho as while I'm using YED myself, it's to draw characters with one weapon already. if that's not helpful tho, then yeah, you might need...
  16. zerobeat032

YEP Buff and States Cores... Adding States in sequences

I was wondering if it's at all possible to say... add states in the following manner... The enemy has elemental weakness to A Break and B Break... and I want to have it so if you were to use start with B Break which puts State B on them, then A Break which puts State A on them... it'd lead to a...
  17. zerobeat032

Action Point Battle System

no problem, and good luck with your project. hopefully we've both found ways to get done what we're aiming for.
  18. zerobeat032

exactly! it's pretty satisfying being able to make use of all the stuff I've gathered to put...

exactly! it's pretty satisfying being able to make use of all the stuff I've gathered to put this together in such a manner.
  19. zerobeat032

Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in...

Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
  20. zerobeat032

Quick Time Events (R2 26/11)

Ahh ok, that's fine. no worries! I actually have a good enough work around right now that I think it'll work out. Thankfully action sequences are very varied in application so you can kind of get around this in a few ways.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voxie